Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 21, 2010
I have always ejoyed Reader's Digest. I even had a paper subscription before I bought my Kindle. I did not receive an issue on my kindle. When I called Amazon to inquire I was suprised to learn that if Whispernet (wireless) is turned off Reader's Digest will only try to deliver for 5 days and it will then skip the entire issue but still bill you. This review is just a heads up for all you subscribers! Never leave your Whispernet off for more than a few days. Also there is currently no way to retrieve the issue once it is missed.
537 helpful votes
538 helpful votes
1717 comments|Report abuse
on April 29, 2013
I chose this rating because of the ease in reading and the short stories are great while traveling or just to relax without having to return at a later date. Great time filling and enjoyable reading. My eyesight is poor and using my Kindle large print reading Reader's Digest is just perfect. No stress on the eyes and quick to enjoy.
on June 21, 2016
Not too much that really interested me.
on September 30, 2012
Once again we bought a copy of readers digest and it is great for reading on our kindle to kill time or just relax during short periods when waiting for the wash to finish, waiting in the doctors office or the like. Very entertaining.
on April 7, 2013
Is a long standing short form of magazine that's very informative and good reading. I remember the paper version but with the technology and my iphone it's at the ready for reading all the time.
on February 28, 2015
Pretty good way to read the Reader's Digest; although would prefer a yearly subscription.
on August 7, 2015
Relax to read at the store or in the bathroom
on April 5, 2014
It's nice to get Reader's Digest on my Kindle, but the pictures are too blurry to see. You'd think technology today could do better!
on December 13, 2012
It was not like reading the Digest. I enjoy flipping through the pages and letting what's on the page grab my attention. The digital edition does not seem to be set up to allow that.
2 helpful votes