Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 277 reviews
on May 19, 2016
I used to read readers digest all the time. It is very simple now since it is available on my ipad. I lay in bed and read it. I like the jokes they are my favorite. If you enjoy readers digest you will love this digital version. I highly recommend.
on December 5, 2013
It was the same content as the paper version but I prefer the paper copy. The kindle is great for a novel or long narrative material but not for a magazine filled with short articles, quips, jokes, etc. In the paper copy it is much easier to leaf thorough and read what you are in the mood for at the moment.
on December 25, 2012
I have always enjoyed Reader's Digest but not on the Kindle Reader. I bought one issue just to see how it was. I don't like the layout at all. You can't go to one particular article - or at least I couldn't figure out how to do that. One article follows another immediately, often on the same page or screen, and you have to just keep hitting the "next page" key to see what else is available. Just too clumsy for me. Too bad!
on March 23, 2015
I recently purchased an e-edition of the Readers Digest. I used to read it all the time many years ago. I was very disappointed with the issue I bought. I am so glad I didn't buy a subscription as I had given it a thought. There did not seem to be any substance and it seemed empty of significant information. Maybe the print version is different.
on December 30, 2013
I love Reader's Digest. It covers so many topics in short and concise articles that can be read when I have a spare moment. I can put the magazine down and pick it back up again without having to catch up on what I read previously. All of the articles are interesting and the variety of topics are refreshing.
on June 1, 2013
It is nice that the Kindle version does not have advertising within the content. However, I did find it difficult to navigate between articles or find the stories & sections that I wanted to read. I will stick to the paper version of RD in the future.
on February 12, 2013
I grow up reading the Readers Digest my Dad subscribed to the magazine till the last year or so. I was given a Kindle White for Christmas by my husband I am looking to order subscription to my Kindle were I can have itb with me at all times

My Dad who will be 96 in May has moved to retirement center and they haveReaders Digest there for everyone to read

Thanks
on March 18, 2013
The Readers Digest has great stories, puzzles and humor! It provides news like articles as well to keep you up to date on some of the happenings in the world. It also is printed on non glare paper for those of us who struggle to read on shiney paper. The print is eye friendly which makes the read enjoyable! I look forward to mine and I am sure you will too!
on June 14, 2014
I'm a long run reader of Reader's Digest. After buying a kindle for my kid, the digital version books and magazines are also good choice for me. With the kindle version, I can easily get the newest issue of it. I like it. The most import thing -- I won't miss it again.
on April 29, 2013
I chose this rating because of the ease in reading and the short stories are great while traveling or just to relax without having to return at a later date. Great time filling and enjoyable reading. My eyesight is poor and using my Kindle large print reading Reader's Digest is just perfect. No stress on the eyes and quick to enjoy.