Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 289 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 313 reviews
on February 20, 2013
Cant compared to a TAG or classical branded watch. Some where the mechanics inside is abit shaky.. but then is only a watch that less then the retails selling price.....
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
VINE VOICEon February 16, 2015
The watch looks good, is super heavy and feels solid.

My biggest gripe is that the bands don't rotate - they are mounted in a fixed position, so you have to flex the rubber open to put the watch on -- this SEEMS like a non-issue (and it mostly is) but given that the watch it so heavy, as you are holding it against your body on your left wrist and trying to secure with your right, the watch WANTS to slip off your wrist and plummet to ground with a good amount of weight behind it.

If the bands rotated at the body and opened up a bit more, you'd have more clearance to work with and wouldn't have to rotate your wrist so far around (with the face, facing down towards the ground).

I have dropped the watch once already - it chipped the face... I was super annoyed.

Other problem - the action of the primary winding knob is really cheap/inconsistent... there are not 2 or 3 clean 'stops' pulling it out or pushing it in, you sort of fight with it and it eventually feels like it 'breaks' something and comes out but then you push it back in and it's fine.

A really crappy feel/action to it.

I think this watch is actually not that well made and just weighted inside with some cheap metal or something. I wouldn't buy again.
on January 19, 2014
I LOVE this watch and I enjoy wearing it on a daily basis. I ended ditching the default band and went with a NATO style nylon strap (22mm Premium Classic PVD Nylon Solid Black) and this combo looks sharp!

This watch is subdued and conservative in it's looks, so I know I will be wearing this for years without going out of style. I highly recommend pairing this with a 22mm Nylon band -- I've had total strangers walk up and tell me what I nice watch I have on.

This is one of my favorite purchases from Amazon, and I'm very satisfied with the build quality of this watch.
on November 5, 2014
I love it. I bought this watch 6 months ago and I'm really happy with it. It keeps good time and I haven't scuffed or scratched it. I got the black face and black band and it works with any outfit I'm wearing.

I've swam in the ocean with it several times, not scuba diving or anything that intense, and it's never leaked.

I love that it doesn't have that annoying magnification over the date.

Some reviews mention it is big and heavy but I think the size is perfect. I wouldn't want it any bigger but when I see guys wearing watches that are smaller I think it looks weird.

I was hoping to get one without the stop watch buttons, but even though I don't use the stopwatch feature the buttons don't bother me. In fact it might look funny without them.

I researched dozens of watches before I decided on this one. I was worried because a lot of reviews for watches under $100 seemed really hit or miss. This one was a hit. I get complimented on it all the time. Would buy it again. And just for the record I was not compensated in anyway or asked to write this review. I just like the watch.
on January 7, 2013
I just received my Nautica watch less than 2 hours ago by UPS and wanted to share it with you to hopefully help you in your desicions!

I must say I am above average interested in watches having had a wide variety of watches in all price ranges through the past 30 years. I have my own particular taste and I automatically steer away if something looks overly "blingy" or cheap. I have always tended to go for what I really like instead of thinking too much about the price. For instance, last year, I had my eyes set on a Tag Heuer chronograph costing around 2500 USD for months but ended up buing a Roamer (amazing independent swiss brand) for around 600 USD. It just looked and felt a lot better.

Being my first time to order a watch online, I wanted to find something nice with a modest price to check out how it worked. As a watch fan I was of course concerned if I would get a fake product, not receiving anything at all and so on. But i have had great experience with Amazon before and reading lots of reassuring reviews about the merchandise sold directly from Amazon I started looking for a nice watch to order.

I have had my eyes on Nautica watches for a while for that sporty, rugged look and i simply could not believe the amazing bargains offered by Amazon on different models. I live in Oslo, Norway which is known to be among the top 3 most expensive cities in the world and this particular model retails at 500 USD in net stores here! To have gotten it at 99 USD here on Amazon makes this an amazing bargain.

So, ordering process was very simple through the Amazon site. I was promised 3-4 days delivery and was informed swiftly about the whereabouts of my package through my account here. It was due in tomorrow but I got it today right to my door step by UPS.

It came thoroughly packed and in the original Nautica box with instruction manual included. It was strapped to a soft "pillow" with all tags and plastic protection intact. Looking at the watch, it gives an immediate quality impression. Taking it out of the box, it feels heavy and solid. It is flawless and the black strap fits the watch really great. It is already running and with a few quick moves I set the time and date. Putting it on, it fit perfectly on my above average size wrists. Tightening the strap to the second hole gave a comfortable fit. The watch feels solid and secure on the wrist. I have seen many comments about this model saying that it is very heavy, very big etc. if you are a tall, solid guy like me with big wrists and hands this watch has a perfect size and weight. All the functions are very easy to read. The bezel moves in a solid way and is easy to adjust. Stop watch functions works like they are supposed to.

All I can say is, if you are looking for this type of watch combining great price and quality, order this watch! Also consider the other variations of the same model with blue dial, metal band, the flag model etc.

Thanks to Nautica and Amazon!

ES, OSLO, Norway
on October 19, 2015
I bought this watch and at the second month of using it, it suddenly stopped. I went to go fix it and when they opened the watch, it had so much time taking in water that the whole gear box was oxidised and the watch was basically ruined. Basically I just wasted US$99.00
on December 30, 2010
I have a nice collection and this is the biggest diameter I have to date..All the others are big as well..Invicta, Swiss Legend,Citizen Eco Drive etc.. this son of a buck is the only one that irritates the back of my hand so much..and for this I blame the wrist strap..It just doesn't fit with this watch.
This watch is not only big, it is also heavy (and I like heavy watches) I like feeling the weight on my wrist..but putting this cheap rubber strap, does not balance the watch correctly. The band just has nothing right about it..it doesn't carry the weight of the watch well, a metal bracelet would be better, or perhaps a thicker rubberized band.

Retail price at a jewlery store in the store was over $400.00 Cad...you think those guys are making money..
great price Amazon.
on October 19, 2013
I bought this watch based off previous reviews but when I received the watch I was disappointed. I'm a big guy with an above average sized wrist but was taken aback by how huge this watch is and I found the weight to be uncomfortable. The band is resin and fairly comfortable but I had to adjust it to the second to last hole to avoid cutting off my circulation. The weight of the watch is not balanced by the band which is relatively light so when walking you feel like you are swinging a 1 pound dumbbell attached to the top of your wrist. With that being said the watch is beautiful and looks even better in person than in the photos. if it were a little less bulky with a more comfortable band it would be the perfect watch for me. The trend appears to be with bigger watches so I'm sure many will still like this watch.
on May 26, 2016
Excellent watch. Bought this watch more than 2 years ago. Still keeps good time and looks brand new. I am amazed at how resilient the glass is. No scratches or blemishes of any kind. Plastic band still is holding up great, better than many Casio G Shocks have held for me in the past.
on June 7, 2017
So disappointed in this purchase... The crown wouldn't pull out, so we couldn't even set the watch. Returned it.