Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 7, 2013
I just received my Nautica watch less than 2 hours ago by UPS and wanted to share it with you to hopefully help you in your desicions!

I must say I am above average interested in watches having had a wide variety of watches in all price ranges through the past 30 years. I have my own particular taste and I automatically steer away if something looks overly "blingy" or cheap. I have always tended to go for what I really like instead of thinking too much about the price. For instance, last year, I had my eyes set on a Tag Heuer chronograph costing around 2500 USD for months but ended up buing a Roamer (amazing independent swiss brand) for around 600 USD. It just looked and felt a lot better.

Being my first time to order a watch online, I wanted to find something nice with a modest price to check out how it worked. As a watch fan I was of course concerned if I would get a fake product, not receiving anything at all and so on. But i have had great experience with Amazon before and reading lots of reassuring reviews about the merchandise sold directly from Amazon I started looking for a nice watch to order.

I have had my eyes on Nautica watches for a while for that sporty, rugged look and i simply could not believe the amazing bargains offered by Amazon on different models. I live in Oslo, Norway which is known to be among the top 3 most expensive cities in the world and this particular model retails at 500 USD in net stores here! To have gotten it at 99 USD here on Amazon makes this an amazing bargain.

So, ordering process was very simple through the Amazon site. I was promised 3-4 days delivery and was informed swiftly about the whereabouts of my package through my account here. It was due in tomorrow but I got it today right to my door step by UPS.

It came thoroughly packed and in the original Nautica box with instruction manual included. It was strapped to a soft "pillow" with all tags and plastic protection intact. Looking at the watch, it gives an immediate quality impression. Taking it out of the box, it feels heavy and solid. It is flawless and the black strap fits the watch really great. It is already running and with a few quick moves I set the time and date. Putting it on, it fit perfectly on my above average size wrists. Tightening the strap to the second hole gave a comfortable fit. The watch feels solid and secure on the wrist. I have seen many comments about this model saying that it is very heavy, very big etc. if you are a tall, solid guy like me with big wrists and hands this watch has a perfect size and weight. All the functions are very easy to read. The bezel moves in a solid way and is easy to adjust. Stop watch functions works like they are supposed to.

All I can say is, if you are looking for this type of watch combining great price and quality, order this watch! Also consider the other variations of the same model with blue dial, metal band, the flag model etc.

Thanks to Nautica and Amazon!

ES, OSLO, Norway
on October 19, 2015
I bought this watch and at the second month of using it, it suddenly stopped. I went to go fix it and when they opened the watch, it had so much time taking in water that the whole gear box was oxidised and the watch was basically ruined. Basically I just wasted US$99.00
on December 30, 2010
I have a nice collection and this is the biggest diameter I have to date..All the others are big as well..Invicta, Swiss Legend,Citizen Eco Drive etc.. this son of a buck is the only one that irritates the back of my hand so much..and for this I blame the wrist strap..It just doesn't fit with this watch.
This watch is not only big, it is also heavy (and I like heavy watches) I like feeling the weight on my wrist..but putting this cheap rubber strap, does not balance the watch correctly. The band just has nothing right about it..it doesn't carry the weight of the watch well, a metal bracelet would be better, or perhaps a thicker rubberized band.

Retail price at a jewlery store in the store was over $400.00 Cad...you think those guys are making money..
great price Amazon.
on October 19, 2013
I bought this watch based off previous reviews but when I received the watch I was disappointed. I'm a big guy with an above average sized wrist but was taken aback by how huge this watch is and I found the weight to be uncomfortable. The band is resin and fairly comfortable but I had to adjust it to the second to last hole to avoid cutting off my circulation. The weight of the watch is not balanced by the band which is relatively light so when walking you feel like you are swinging a 1 pound dumbbell attached to the top of your wrist. With that being said the watch is beautiful and looks even better in person than in the photos. if it were a little less bulky with a more comfortable band it would be the perfect watch for me. The trend appears to be with bigger watches so I'm sure many will still like this watch.
on June 7, 2017
So disappointed in this purchase... The crown wouldn't pull out, so we couldn't even set the watch. Returned it.
on July 9, 2017
Don't buy this piece of crap watch! It is supposed to be OK to 100 meters but I went swimming with it once one week after worthless 30 day warranty is expired and if fogged up! Plus it had a weird appendage on the wrist band that made painful marks on my wrist. Total disappointment!
on October 29, 2017
Great watch! The knobs are a bit cheap, though. I have to replace the watch because I dropped it on tiled floor and the face shattered. So...don't do that.
on March 3, 2014
The first one I bought never performed satisfactorily - I should have returned it, instead I persisted and got caught when it failed in water. At least the replacement seems to work but I was careful this time to check that it performed to specs. Don't think I would recommend to friends.
on March 7, 2017
good
on November 25, 2014
I see that the clock has a factory defect is that the chronograph seconds des not start from zero if no second 56 and minute chronograph starts from 58 minutes chronograph seconds hand also moves being Chronograph idle as if lost the truth I am very disappointed and very angry at AMAZON why they should not sell items in damage as page dearly for this watch and as I am an industrial engineer in Colombia and in my work I require much chronograph to methods and time in production plants .