Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2017
I have my dog and my cat on science hills brand. For my cat the only problem I have is that the kibble seems too large for her. She really has to chew it. Then leaves half eaten bits. I think it's just the production issue with batches. I did compare the kibble from another store and they were the same size. A couple of years ago, if I am remembering correctly the kibble was smaller.
on July 6, 2017
Our cat transitioned from Hill's kitten to adult cat food gradually. Started mixing small amount of indoor adult food with kitten kibble then shifting the ratio until all adult cat formula. No digestive issues experienced. Gert prefers the chicken flavor.
on November 11, 2017
My cats really like Hill's Science Diet cat food - However, I have one cat with a serious hairball problem, so I switched to the Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Formula. They still love the food, and the hairball problem is solved.
on June 5, 2017
My cat eats this without complaint. I have reordered this problem many times.
2 helpful votes
on October 4, 2017
The best Cat food you can buy. This stuff makes your cat's coat very shiny.
Small pieces are great for kittens and they love it.
I have fed my cats science diet and they lived to be very old cats.
on April 16, 2017
Science Diet is good cat food but my new one wouldn't eat this - not even a nibble; guess she doesn't care for chicken. The bits are larger pyramid shapes which seem more dog-size to me than cat-size.
on July 18, 2017
cats love the taste but kibble is large and my small cats had a hard time digesting, had to switch to sensitive stomach and throw up problems was solved. great food but high price.
Enthusiast: Coloringon January 10, 2016
I had been feeding the 11+ Senior Hills Science to my 21 year old long haired cat to supplement her wet food. Some days she hardly touches the wet food I put out for her, so I make sure she has a dry kibble she can nibble on.

The Senior 11+ kibble was very small. She could either crack it (using the 2 or 3 jaw teeth she has left) or swallow it whole without problem - whenever she would decide to eat a bit. Then the vet recommended the Indoor formula. OK. We'll try that. The Indoor formula food pieces are much too large for her! Totally different looking and smelling food from the 'regular' Senior 11+ I'd been feeding her. Bless her old heart she's a trooper and tried to eat it for me. She seemed interested in it, so perhaps it smells inviting to her. She managed to get a piece into her mouth and kind of roll it around a bit and then let it drop back into the bowl. She did that a couple of times and sat back looking at me with that 'Sorry. No go. You got something I can actually eat?' look. Great. She's frail, thin, arthritic, asthmatic, probably in the final months of her life and I'm trying to keep her comfortable and doing my darnedest to get some food of any kind down her and now I have a 3 pound bag of high dollar food she can't eat. Sheesh..... No good deed goes unrewarded. Going to the store to buy Rachel Ray cat food. Pieces are tiny and my cat can eat them. Healthy or not, it's better than her not eating.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on October 24, 2017
This Science Diet makes my feral.s cats coats full and shiney
Also the cats chose it over other brands and I feel it gives a little
More edge to fight the bad weather
on July 6, 2016
Have two adult indoor cats that have traditionally eaten Hill's Science Diet Feline Adult Optimal Care. Thought I would try an "Indoor" food . . . First, the kibble size is huge compared to Adult Optimal Care kibble; Second, while they somewhat begrudgingly ate it - It was clear that this was not a favorite. Went back to to the Hill's Adult Optimal Care and everyone is purr-fectly happy once again.
2 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.