Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 13, 2018
I've had these stickers on my hard hat for over a year now. I work construction. I'm in the rain and snow and whatever else mother nature has to throw at us. These reflective stickers are awesome. I've been impressed with these after gone through a couple other brands with disappointment.

I don't understand the comments about very poor adhesion. I've never had a sticker come off. Those that I did remove, to replace with new, had to be removed with acetone. Maybe the product has been "updated" since my purchase over a year ago ??? But why would they mess up perfection ???
These reflective stickers have been near flawless for me, for over a year of outdoors use. The only time I needed to replace them was for sun fading, after almost a year of direct sunlight during sunny days.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Very reflective and bright. Also very thick - these are not the typical thin sticker or tape. Because of that, they tend to peel off when stuck on narrower tubes. I use these on my tripods - I shoot a lot of evening and night photos, alone and with groups. We use flashlights to move around, but those black tripod legs still get kicked. I have these on the bottom segment of my legs, the head, and middle of the legs. I wound up using heavy clear tape wrapped around the decals and leg to prevent them peeling. On flat and slightly curved surfaces they stuck perfectly.
2 people found this helpful
on March 13, 2013
I bought these reflectors for my electric mountain bike. I wanted something that is noticable and stands out from a distance both night and day. These reflectors are extremely noticable from a distance. There are some reviews that claim the refectors won't seperate from the card. If done right this is not a problem. (Please see my attached photo above.) I found that if you press firmly down on the reflctor while pulling firmly up on the outline part that the reflector easily seperates from the card and outline material. The reflector material is like a plastic film. The material is about 1/8 of inch thick. The material is somewhat flexable but not nearly as flexable as paper or cloth. The adhesive is fairly good and works very well on hard flat surfaces. However I have applied them to a canvas type material. I will see how they hold up. If need be I'll apply Gorilla Glue to secure them more permantly. These refectors are just right for my e-bike. I recommend them.
2 people found this helpful
on July 2, 2016
I stick these on my friend's helmets and bikes because people in this city can't drive without texting apparently. Any boost in visibility helps! Seriously! Especially at T intersections coming from the side, most drivers can't see lights so reflective gear on sides of helmets and bikes is essential.
on June 4, 2015
When I put these on my bike, cars suddenly gave me about a foot more space.
Pros: They reflect well, but are quite visible even on a gray day. They will make your bike more visible from the front, back, or sides even when neither you, nor the rest of traffic has lights on.
Cons: They're a little stiff, so they might not want to fully seal down. That said, I've never had one come off (even of the rubber ends of the handlebar grips). Also, high-vis yellow doesn't really work with most color schemes.
on October 9, 2017
Excited to receive these very fast. Unfortunately, they do not stick very well. I had to use super glue for most of the stickers. A big disappointment.
on June 4, 2017
Reflecting but don't stick well. The stickers keep falling off. The adhesive is poor quality.
on June 12, 2014
I put these on a couple of different spots, mostly on my helmet and a couple of locations on my bike frame. They definitely have added a lot of visibility to everything. When I come in to the garage where I park the bike after work, if I have my lights on or the sun is at the right angle, it is extremely clear where I have put those stickers. I am very pleased with this purchase.
on October 1, 2013
Must point out I ordered 2 of the Yellow sets. I had these years ago on my Roller blades, helmet and pads. Now that I am cycling I wanted some for the now helmet and bicycle. I was disappointed no one had them. (Everyone did remember seeing some, how nice yeh). I found these while looking for something else. It was like finding a long lost friend. I think these are the coolest looking safety gear around. Don't get me wrong you need other items to. These are great but having them alone is foolish. Even "Nathan" recommends lights and reflective wear. If my lights don't last the trip I am very glad I now have these. I had a hard time placing these evenly as once they was in place they did not want to move. So some are not EXActly! where I wanted them but knowing they are not going to fall off during a ride is nice too.

I must note that my sets did not have the inner triangles. I am not complaining as having the both pieces as a whole triangle does increase the reflective surface. The description does still hold. I got 41 stickers so any one who complains about three less than pictured is lame.

FYI : The small Rectangles are perfect for Helmet Visors. I also put the small square pieces on the plastic pull tabs for the Bag zippers and wrapped it with clear scotch tape. Not sure if this adds to the safety/ visibility but it does look cool while it lasts and it might help find them at night, when I need to get in the bag

Recommend to anyone that has any chance of riding, skating, Running or any other activity at low light to night.
3 people found this helpful
on January 7, 2015
These are great reflective stickers. They are very sticky, even if they get wet. I stuck some to the front and back of my bicycle as well as the wheels. I also put a few on my helmet for extra visibility.

These would also work well for other situations where extra visibility is needed. They could be stuck to kids candy containers on Halloween for trick-or-treating. They are so sticky, they would probably stay stuck to shoes for a while too.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.