Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon November 11, 2012
This didn't fit in my grill until I made some modifications with a hammer and pliers. Now it fits fine. It's pretty thin steel. I don't know how long it will last at high temp.

Considering that it would have cost about the same for me to get a blank piece of stainless steel at my local hardware store and have to do ALL the shaping myself... I guess I came out ahead by having it already the right width and tent shaped. But don't expect to "plug and play".

Oh yeah, it came out of the box bent (the wrong way). It is too thin and not correctly protected. If it was thicker steel it might have survived better.
on May 22, 2014
After heating for the first time it immediately lost shape. I saw another review with the same issue. Should have read prior to ordering. Would not recommend.
on April 24, 2012
Product worked well. Fixed a grill so we did not have to buy a new one. Would help if it did say it would fit up to a certain size grill interior. We had to guess on size.
on April 10, 2011
when this thing is heated, it loses its shape and becomes disfigured. Very disappointed. Would not recommend it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.