Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 18, 2017
The CD is great. I have it boxed up and instead of unpacking it decided to download my two favorite tunes from Amazon. The downloaded MP3's are usually fine and I've built up a considerable folder as a result. California and Closing Time are the exception. The audio quality is distorted garbage on California and mediocre on Closing Time. I should have taken the time to find the CD, the transaction was a waste of time and money, awful.
on June 23, 2015
I was never a fan of this song when it first came out years ago, but I remember it well. Over the years, it has proved itself ageless. Sometimes I wonder if the reason they wrote the song is because bars and tavern owners will appreciate that they at the end of the day (or beginning of morning) they can turn the lights up and play this song loud instead of having to yell at customers to go home.
on August 8, 2017
was just what I was looking for thank you
on April 26, 2017
Great song. Takes me back every time.
on February 24, 2015
Great song...keep thinking of Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake when I hear it even though the movie came out much later. "...Closing time, time for you to go out to the places you will be from." "...Closing time, every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."
on June 27, 2016
fine
on September 17, 2013
This is a great song for any collection. Great for putting on a playlist on a rainy night and hanging out with your lady. Great song for any collection go ahead give it a listen your softer better half will appreciate you for it.
on September 7, 2012
This song always makes me feel better. It reminds me that there are better things in the future and I can't stay sad about what has happened in the past. When I listen to this song I think of relationships that have yet to begin. This helps me stay optimistic and remember that I won't be single forever.
on November 3, 2015
like some songs from this group and this is probably my favorite. short and good clean sound. will look for more songs from this group.
on October 27, 2016
heard this song on twitch fantastic song