Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 210 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 234 reviews
on March 27, 2013
First the good. The supplier did a good job, prompt and watch was in good condition on arrival.
This was to be a birthday gift for my wife. The picture on my computer looked beautiful, the close up better yet. This is my opinion after looking at the watch up close and then looking closely at the list of materials the watch is made of vs the selling price, especially the list price which some people actually pay. According to the list of materials, even the bezel is made of plastic. The price seemed very unfair so we returned it, my wife never even wearing it once. This watch is near weightless so you won't even know you are wearing it which could be a plus for some people.
With that disappointment we shopped at an outlets mall for a hands on watch purchase instead this time. According to the sales person at the Fossel Store, the same company makes both and many others with different names. They had many brands including Michael Kors watches and looked at them too. I asked about battery life. The sales person said if a non Michael Kors battery was used the warranty would be voided. That was a shock and seemed an illegal demand. Also the leather box was $6.50 extra and if you want a copy of the warranty the customer has to get it on the Internet if you don't buy the $6.50 box. Who wants the box anyway! I have a few in the drawer now and are useless. Discount the watch and keep the fancy box.
I want to thank Amazon for always making shopping there such an exceptional experience, especially if you have to return a product for a legitimate reason.
on April 7, 2015
I am so angry that I could spit. I actually LOVED this watch. One of the links in the band chipped and exposed the inner rod that connects one link to another. Unfortunately, the band would be too small if I were to remove a link. I have been told by Amazon that the band is not covered by warranty and cannot be repaired (even if I was willing to pay myself - which I was!). I was told that I was on my own to find a local jeweler who could order the part direct from Michael Kors. Really? I'm in small town America, this is not going to happen. I guess I can admire my beautiful watch in the bottom of my purse since I am unable to wear it. Yeah, that's not gonna happen, either. $137 down the drain. I will snarl everytime I come across it in my jewelry box.
on January 17, 2012
I bought this watch as a birthday present for my wife. It arrived fairly quick and in good condition. My wife and I first saw the Michael Kors horn collection watches in Macys and she fell in love with them. Unfortunatley I ordered the wrong watch for her!! She likes the more expensive one of course, lol. That isnt the problem though, the watch came with a green "club entrance band" that read "unreturnable if removed". It looked so ridiculous on the watch and I didn't want to give it her with it on so I removed it. Later on she confesses although she does like it, it's not the one she really likes. So now she has a watch that she doesn't love and I am unable to return it. That's my only problem with the purchase.
As far as the watch goes, it's very elegant for the type of watch it is (if that makes any sense). I guess what I'm saying is that at first glance one might describe it as a casual watch, which I would agree with, however I think it can also be go with a nice dress to go out and have dinner. In summary, I recommend the watch but just make sure its the one you want cause once you remove that hidious tag on it, you can't return it.
on May 14, 2017
Didnt like it.
on May 30, 2014
I like how it's nice and the perfectly neutral face, but the color is a bit more bland than in the picture. It like sandy colored and not the pretty Hawaiian sand...more like Corpus Christi,Texas sand. Also the actual clock face is smaller in person than it appears in the picture. It's still classy though. I don't know if this helps anyone but I'm on the fence about the watch myself. It was my Mother's Day present so obviously I'm not going to return it.
on July 11, 2013
I had been checking out this particular Kors watch online for awhile. I was tempted to purchase from
department store, however the price there is $225. So I researched and of course Amazon is $160. I was thrilled I went to the department store over the fourth tried it on just to see if it was really what I wanted. I looooved it, exactly my style. I went to my amazon app and ordered as I walked in the mall. I counted down the days for arrival, so pleased with saving $75 I knew I had a AWESOME deal. The box was waiting for me on my steps, I rushed in got the scissors and opened the box. I saw the dark brown Micheal Kors box, I opened it and took the watch out, placed it on my wrist and immediately knew I had been DUPED!
This DEAL was a DUD! FAKE! FRAUD! PHONY! The weight of the watch sent by Zenbuy was lighter, the Micheal Kors name on the face was too thin and the E and A seemed to merge together. The face and hands were slightly larger,the crown pulled out to easily,and the side had a scratch and felt like a softer material. It was obvious it was not authentic mainly because I had tried the watch from the department store on a couple of days before and everything looked and felt of better quality. I went to the department store and purchased the watch and came home to compare. The differences are slight, where if you had never seen or felt the watch before ordering online one might be fooled into believing it was authentic. However, I encourage you to research first. The price of this phony watch is too steep to even consider keeping. It really should be $35 and identified as a duplicate or designer like. Fortunately Amazon has free returns on this item, I immediately boxed it and shipped back.
on August 6, 2013
I was counting days and so excited when it finally arrived, but alas the quality and workmanship were not MK. The band is thin and narrow. Feels plastic-y and not horn. The more I look and feel it in my hand, the more fake it becomes to me! Terrible packaging also left ink marks on the face of the watch..Really? Did my research before buying and very surprised that Jomas Shop stayed in business for that long. Will be returning ASAP
on October 18, 2015
I had been wanting this watch for a very long time. I was so happy to find it on Amazon and the price was extremely reasonable. I do love it!! Love Advance Buy too, the watch is new, boxed, comes with instruction booklet and is definitely authentic. Perfect in every way! I couldn't have found a better deal anywhere else!!
Thank you Advance Buy!!
on April 3, 2014
I have only had the watch for about a week and so far I love it. the only thing I wasnt expecting is the band. I thought it was gold/metal. The skin under the band gets a little hot on the wrist when active, but I have had quite a few comments on the watch and it seems to be liked by others as well. I have washed dishes with it on and gotten it slightly wet, not dunked into the water/but splashed, and it is still keeping time good :) I would like the same watch face with a gold/metal band and it would be perfect!
on November 7, 2013
disappointed cause of the box shape. the MK box looks used, scratched and dented. I could not do anything else than give it to my wife in her birthday after I get a MK bag from the store of MK at Houston outlet market, of course I had to buy a wallet that cost me 56$ to have the bag. and I found the same watch at the store for less than what I have pied. If I had more time or money I would have returned it to amazon and buy the one from the store.
anyway the watch looks fine, and everything works good as long as I had received it on time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.