Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
Not going to order this again. It is not full and is also very thin, leading a kid to spill a lot when they wash their hair. Not cool.
on February 2, 2012
As my daughters hair got longer, baby shampoo wasn't cutting it. We were having major knots. Not fun. I decided to try this, and she picked the mango scent. I love it. I can easily run a comb through her hair after her bath. And the mango scent is fresh and not too overpowering.
on March 15, 2014
My hair is very delicate,,,it is fine and blonde,,,also wavy,,,,,all this combines to a Naturally dry hair,,,(for some reason) I shampoo less now,,,,,and I use this shampoo. I still deep use deep repair afterwards,,,,you can wash your body with it,,, (like a gentle soap,,,....) also good for my doggie with very delicate thin skin (Shitz Zu) ?sp. yes,

this is the only scent I can use,,,the others are too strong,,,,,,,,,i shampoo and enjoy.....I hope the formula stay the same,,,,,,i check from my old bottle,,,(since i'm a bottle saver),,,,,L'Oreal has been moving far ahead of Revlon,,,,,,,,(Revlon throws out 600 'new' products at a time,,,change their formulas,,,,and have gone Downhil.

\
on September 6, 2013
Awesome 2 in 1 for kids. You wash with this thing: No tangles. Even with thick long hair. My kids have fine Asian hair and comes out super shiny and smooth every time. Can't find it in Target, Walgreens, Walmart, but who cares? Amazon has it! A tad more pricier than what I used to pay back in Blighty where it's pretty much on every supermarket/drugstore shelf.

The new formula is also Paraben free. I'm no health nut, but it might matter to some of you.

It also smells great. This one is Orange-Mango. Much prefer this one to all the other 'flavours'. We also use the Active Kids version of this that washes off that nasty Chlorine smell after swimming. That one smells great too. Better than Eau-de-Piscine. Not keen on cuddling kiddies that smell of chemicals, or whatever else they tend to get into. This guarantees fragrant children... For awhile anyway!
on January 14, 2014
This is the shampoo that looks like a smiling fish. BOOM. MIC DROP. The fact that it resembles a smiling fish automatically makes it the best shampoo in or around the tub or shower area. Whenever I try to grab another shampoo, my kids throw an epic fit. Only this shampoo is deemed worthy of touching their silken locks all jammed up with all-day kid funk. Apparently the bottle is so freaking fantastic that it is also awesome when empty, as evidenced by the 5 or 6 empty fish shampoo containers that I'm constantly stepping on as I tried to wash their blessed, totally smelly heads. The fact that this magical shampoo bottle also contains shampoo that smells pretty good is a plus.
My 9-year-old has fine hair and I found that regular shampoo had a harsh effect on her hair. After reading several reviews of the L'Oreal Paris Kids hair care products, I decided to purchase the shampoo, conditioner, and swim shampoo. The shampoos are paraben-free and the results have been wonderful thus far. My daughter loves the smell and the cute containers, and the shampoo has been wonderful for everyday use as it does not dry her hair out. I'm even using it myself. I just wish the range came in larger containers.
on December 25, 2012
We were a 'whatever is on sale' family when it came to shampoo for the kiddos. However, after trying several 'tear free' shampoos that weren't really 'tear free' I decided to find one that worked on hair and was gentle on the eyes. Loreal fits perfectly. My son and daughter's hair ends up clean and soft. No matter how much goes in their eyes they just wipe their face and keep on playing. My kiddos sensitive skin is not bothered by this either. Additional bonus is the assortment of lovely scents these come in. The characters also add to the 'fun' of hair washing.
on October 10, 2013
My son has thick, coarse, curly hair so I bought this to have a quick all-in-one because he doesn't like having his hair washed. It's ok, but I find that it has so much conditioner in it that I can't actually tell if it's all rinsed out because it almost feels greasy. It smells great and may work for some people, but I don't think I'll buy this again..
on January 27, 2014
Smells really nice and not harsh. Even though it's a 2 in 1 for my daughter's hair I also use the conditioner from L'oreal Kids as it's not enough as she has thick hair. But for normal to thin hair I think you would be able to forgo the conditioner.

L'Oreals products are paraben free
on June 17, 2013
This shampoo has a great fresh citrus scent. I used it on both of my kids, my daughter has long, very curly hair. My son has very fine straight hair. It worked great for both. My only complaint and reason for giving it 4 stars was because I felt that it didn't lather as well as other shampoos. With my daughters hair I had to use quite a bit more shampoo then normal in order to get it to lather.