Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 31, 2016
Had I known there was a lid for this trashcan, I would have bought in years ago. When we purchased our home, these waste containers were installed in the kitchen and I found them to be very useful and conveniently hidden away in the kitchen cabinets. But since they didn't come with lids, I only used them for recyclables. Little did I know that this simple lid would mean I would no longer have to have a trashcan out in the open or hanging a small trash bag on the door to the backyard.

The lid is a simple design and sits perfectly inside the opening of the waste container. That's it. No fuss, no muss. I only gave it 4 stars, because I would prefer it snap or lock onto place to prevent accidental movement, but it is very secure since there is a inner ring around the edge that keep it from shifting. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who needs a lid. It just works.
4 people found this helpful
on April 26, 2018
So... I redid my kitchen with $$$$$ cabinets and wanted a lid for the garbage can in my new trash pullout. The owner of the cabinet shop insisted that I didn’t need one, because his cabinets were tight. I disagreed vociferously. Things reached the level of a theological dispute :) Needless to say, I was delighted that I could buy a cover for $15 that fits perfectly. I made it a point to show it to him when he was over - he had no idea these were available. Very bright successful guy, but am I his only customer that cares about smells and bugs?
on September 4, 2017
Lid fits perfectly on top of Rev-A-Shelf 35 qt waste bin. Purchased to better control smells from trash. Sides of the lid are flush with top edge of the bin which is great if you have two bins that are mounted close to each other. There is an inside lip that goes in the bin with a friction fit to keep the lid down when you swing open the top. Cost of the lid is more than the bin itself but I'm OK with that.
on January 8, 2018
this is the best. Our dog can get into the trash can drawers in our house -- that's a lab for ya! and i have these lids on all of the cans in drawers... her dog food, trash and recycling. highly recommend. Especially if you have a dog and your husband is like mine and doesn't close the drawers all the way occasionally! Save you from cleaning up the trash on a regular basis. Also, her food used to smell a bit wonky and this keeps the food fresh and from smelling when you open the drawer.
on February 12, 2014
I have had this lid on my garbage can for almost 2 years now... and I LOVE it. I use garbage bags to put into my can and with this lid I can wait until my bag is full to take it out to the dumpster. This lid is a "smell" saver. I have just purchased this lid for another garbage can... but I forgot to order the garbage can that came with it... I thought they came as a pair... the lid with the can. So I am having to complete my order to get the garbage can... (DUD!!!) I should have READ the complete content of the listing. My fault! But I do recommend this lid for these garbage cans. I will have two now (as soon as I order the can) to use. They can make a great Kitty Litter container too... if you buy scented garbage bags or use your grocery plastic bags for the litter and tie it off and put into one of these garbage cans. These lids are GREAT! I recommend them whole heartedly.
on December 3, 2012
This lid is a good fit to the RV-35 container and helps keep a plastic bag in place. We're very satisfied with it.

Just a couple of words of caution: Our cabinet has two containers arranged front to back and this lid is only a good fit on the front container. We cannot pull the draw out far enough to allow the lid to open easily if it's on the back container. Also, We have inset cabinet doors which leave very little room for a lid. This one was about 1/8" too high so I had to shorten the container by cutting a 3/8" band out of the bottom of the container and then hot glueing it back together (I used a router table). I know it sounds odd but it worked OK.
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I have four Rev A Shelf wastecans in the kitchen; each pull out drawer holds two cans, so a total of 4: 1 is trash, 2 are recycling, 1 is dog food . I got lids for the trash and dog food bins and I am so glad I did. I don't have to look at my nasty kitchen trash each time I open the drawer and any odors are contained. The dog food is kept fresh with the lid and my dog doesn't hover around the drawer now when I open it. My kitchen feels tidier now.
on February 11, 2018
Fits my cabinet trash can perfectly. I love it. It definitely keeps the odors from the trash contained. Before I had the lid, my pull out cabinet drawer for the trash would emit an odor, but now it's all contained. Wish I found this sooner.
on January 15, 2014
This lid fits the rev-a-shelf waste containers perfectly. It does not snap in place, but it is a snug enough fit that it will hold the trash bag in place. It is easy to open, easy to remove when you need to take out the trash, and only adds a couple of inches to the overall height. Best of all, it does a fantastic job containing trash odors and keeping the kitchen smelling fresh. If your cabinet is under a drawer with protruding hardware, make sure you install the frame far enough forward that your lid on the rear container will open without hitting the knob on the drawer above.
on April 20, 2016
Perfect size for the drawer that was already in the kitchen. The fact that it green helps our family/friends see that its for recyclables only and that the white one is the one for trash. It fits snugly on the trash bin I bought w/it.