Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 26, 2017
Previously when reviewing this product I stated that the screen had scratches.

They seller then contacted me and suggested that the screen protecter was scratched while the screen was actually fine. Upon further inspection I realized that the plastic coating on the screen (the thing that you always peel off on new screens) had scratches.

The actual screen itself was in perfect mint condition. I apologize for my poor review. This is an excellent product and excellent seller.

As you can see the screen is so perfect that it's reflecting the background like a mirror.
review image
on October 17, 2017
Arrived safely and in near perfect condition! All the scratches (very minimal amount) that were on this product were practically invisible. Charger included. No loose hinges, screen works, etc. Very happy to have all the nostalgia flooding back to me with the Nintendo DS Lite. Thank you.
on February 2, 2016
The DS Lite:
w/ accessories in a timely manner
w/ full charge
Light Normal-Use scuffing
Fully functional but; a few days in the "Left" trigger has a problem recoiling, as expected from this line of handheld games and can be easily alleviate, more on that later. I plan to use either canned air or to disassemble the device to remove dust build-up and will report the results upon action.

Thank you Seller.
-09 Feb 2016 P.S.
on May 19, 2011
I just recieved my Nintendo DS Lite that I ordered one day ago with my Prime Membership account. Not only did it show up in one day instead of two the thing doesn't look like it has ever been used. I don't know if at some point in time it was refurbished or not but I haven't found a single scratch or scuff on it. I haven't been able to test it out yet because the only games I have are for my 3DS. Incase your wondering if the 3DS sucks and that's why I bought the DS Lite let me put you to ease. The 3DS is amazing! I bought this DS Lite for my 2 year old son. He is always getting our iPhones, PS3 and Wii so I thought he would like this. There are a lot of great games that he can use for his age and the controls are even more simple than the 3DS which he is already good at. There are always gambles that go along with buying used electronics but this one seems to have been an amazing buy. To be honest I would be dissapointed if I had bought a new one knowing that I could get away with such a good deal here. I think that this system should work out great for my son and I'm sure that I will enjoy it too. If you have the money I recommend investing into a 3DS because it really is ground breaking, if not this is an amazing buy. It is also backwards compatible with GB and GBA games.
on June 7, 2012
My Nintendo DS arrived fairly quickly, and was in great condition. Some debris was wretched in the crevices along the edge of it, but otherwise, it truly was like new. I mainly ordered this for the color and for that I'm satisfied. For some reason this cotton candy-like pink is hard to come by in game stores. The only pink available nowadays is that metallic pink, that I'm not a huge fan of.
Would totally recommend.
on April 20, 2016
Disappointed. I got this believing it was a good deal. It came in and I was excited. The box had holes in it, it was scratched up and dented. I opened the package and looked at the DS. The screen was severely scratched. Its almost impossible to click on anything. I haven't tested the charger. Not even sure if it works. I would really like a refund but I am not paying the last of my six bucks to wait a week for my refund.
on April 9, 2017
it doesnt read the games properly all the time
on September 2, 2017
This is an amazing piece of technology and my son will love it on his birthday !! I love how bright the screen is and how there are two screens !
on May 30, 2017
Cost / Benefit is excellent, recommend it.
on April 5, 2007
OH, I could go on for hours on this product! I purchased this for my daughter (young woman) for her birthday; this has been the best gift I ever got her! I wanted to charge the battery so it would be functional when she opened it. I charged the battery and then thought I better test the Need for Speed Carbon edition! I spent the next 2 days playing on it! I would have taken it everywhere I went but it is pink : )

This was no disappointment! I was playing with it and my girlfriend saw it and took it from me, she spent the next 2 days playing with it! We could hardly sit it down! Anyway, only downside, limited game selection. The quality of the unit is top notch! The sound - excellent! The video - even better! Gameplay quality - perfect! This is the best portable gaming unit I have ever had! This is better than the Sony PSP! The Sony looks better (the body of it) but the game play, video and sound are astounding on the Nintendo DS Lite!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.