Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 25, 2016
If you like a good story at someone else's expense, you've come to the right place. Enjoy reading the book you sadist.
on April 29, 2017
This is the first book in a series of book about the life of 3 orphans. My fourth grade students love it.
on September 14, 2016
This was a great price for a classic book! The Easter Bunny thought my 2nd grader would love this, and he was right. Good job, Easter Bunny!
on October 22, 2017
The sound effects and multiple voices made the story really come to life! I can hardly wait to play it for my students when they start the book tomorrow! The story keeps you wanting to find out how the kids will get out of one mishap and then here comes another! It was a book I didn't want to stop reading until I found out everything! I also liked how the author would give explanations of particular words. That is very helpful for students with a limited vocabulary. It's a great book I highly recommend to middle grade readers.
on December 6, 2015
I already owned some of the books from when I was a kid but decided to re-buy the entire series for ebook because it's such a classic to me. The Bad Beginning was one of the first books I've really read and turned me onto reading as a kid. It's always gonna have a special place and is a must read in my opinion.
Read as an adult this afternoon, and enjoyed somewhat. Brief distraction from a dull office job? yes, but there are some interesting lessons here. Great vocab builder as well.
Potentially helpful for bright kids who are starting to realize how much hypocrisy is all around.
on April 3, 2017
I like how this author introduces words to readers
on August 3, 2017
My 8 year old has really gotten immersed into these books. We are now on the fourth book, and so far, have every intention of reading the entire series.
on March 29, 2017
This is an excellent book for all ages. I highly recommend this books for new readers looking for something interesting to read. I have read the entire series several times, and it is no waste of time. You will instantly be hooked and will have to read the entire series. There is now a Netflix television show based on these novels, including a movie. The pictures make the book even better for all readers alike. I HIGHLY recommend reading this book.
on August 20, 2015
This author is great. My girls love listening to this story. I really captures the imagination of children. I watched the movie before I read books. The movie was very adult geared so I was nervous about the childrens books. They aren't creepy like the movie but really done tastefully and very child like. Great book.