BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 29, 2017
I love Rush but not many songs on this album do I like. Just the title song Fly by Night. But the album cover is great. That owl and its eyes and beak look like the lead singer Geddy. I wish they would make more music but stay away from the fancy stuff. They make some of the best rock guitar compositions. I wouldn't recommend this album but I recommend the song Fly by Night. I listen to it practically everyday when I exercise.
on March 25, 2017
A catchy tune I have been planning on getting for some time. Now I have it.
on May 30, 2015
I got this to finish up this 'Supernatural' soundtrack I was making for a road trip. So I'm happy that I got it, and it fits in perfectly.
on February 10, 2014
Fly By Night is a song that really resonates with me and was there at exactly the right time in mylife. although it is a catchy tune, it goes so much deeper. it is an excellent song you will enjoy.
on May 28, 2016
on February 26, 2016
Rush, need I say more
on December 10, 2015
thanks!!!
on September 1, 2015
Great song!!
on March 7, 2013
As a child of the 80's I grew up listening to my brothers playing Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Rush, Super Tramp, etc. This is a classic album with great music.
on January 8, 2015
It's rush... need I say more?