Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 13, 2013
OK so for 1.90 what am I complaining about?
Batteries fit into the devise that I ordered them for, check
Fired up fine, but we will see how long they last as no expiration date for them was on the package, so don't know how fresh or old they are. check yet to be determined.
I would rather they just charge the $1.90 out right instead of the .01 for the item and 1.89 for the packaging and postage as they were just stuffed in a regular white envelope with not even a piece of card-stock to protect the battery buttons was poor packaging.
Problem for me is while they are cheap, the way they were sent, and with no expiration date on the batteries will make me cautious to order anything else from this vendor. Hence the 3 star rating.
For me it is just poor marketing and that leads to questioning the products actual workability for it intended use.
on May 7, 2017
Seller took a while to ship, but the great price was worth the wait.
These were purchased for a kids novelty Toy.
Buying new at retail was out of the question, retail batteries would have been twice the cost of the Toy.
Batteries work great Kids happy.
on March 4, 2013
These batteries do not seem to last as long as the batteries that came with my flashlight, but I do not know what brand those were. I am changing these batteries very often, which does not make a lot of sense because the Streamlight Nano is a single-LED keychain flashlight and should not be sucking this much juice (3x batteries). I can only think that these batteries are not very good for this application and would probably be better off in a watch? The only saving grace is the price, because I can afford to go through a lot of these batteries. Not an ideal situation, though...
on August 14, 2017
Batteries do not last. I purchased these batteries for my DLB's books that make sounds. They work for about 20 minutes before showing signs of fading. I have gone through all these batteries in just 3 weeks.
on May 5, 2017
I found out the hard way many times to stay away from off brand batteries, as they either don't last long or start leaking after a while and ruining my equipment.
on September 12, 2017
The 30 batteries I purchased said they were the new "holographic packages".
I did NOT receive the holographic packages, I received the orange packages. I didn't purchase the orange packages.
on April 8, 2016
Happy to have found these because I never heard of this particular model; even the hubby who knows all things of home/home repair & improvement, mechanics had no clue. Turned to Amazon and of course, as usual, you guys didn't disappoint. Got these to replace the battery in my Grandson's SpongeBob watch so I'm sure it will work well. Good buy for so many.
on January 18, 2017
These batteries were impossible to find locally, so I'm very happy amazon had them. I needed them for my keychain cow mooing flashlight. A silly trinket, but cute. I needed three of these batteries to get it to work again and it's back in working order now!
Enthusiast: Campingon February 11, 2013
I saw the other reviewers saying the batteries lasted hardly any time at all. They were less than $2 for 10 and the local store wanted 9 for 2 so what the heck right?

I tested them all with the provided holes in the package with a volt meter and they looked good so I installed a pair. They are running to this day and are approaching the age of the factory installed batteries so.... so far so good!
on March 28, 2017
Installed them in my calculator and it has worked fine since then.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.