Top positive review
35 people found this helpful
Great for 5.1 Home Theater Equipment
on July 9, 2013
I was looking for an attractive, sturdy and roomy A/V rack to house my home theater equipment, and decided to give this a try. It was a GREAT decision. It easily fit three 90-pound power amplifiers, 1 pre/pro amplifier and my Blu-ray player.
More details below:
1. This was big enough to house all of my A/V components with the exception of my PC and XBOX. My XBOX will actually fit if I place it on top of another component, but I decided to have it stand next to the rack.
2. This rack gives each component room to breathe. Each of my five components have good space above and behind for air to flow, which makes me feel better about heat dissipation and wear/tear.
3. The unit looks beautiful.
4. The unit is simple to put together. You will need someone to help you hold pieces in place, but it can be assembled quickly (30 mins or so). It also comes with the tools you need to assemble it.
5. The unit feels fairly strong and the tempered glass seems feels equally as strong. My 90-pound amps don't seem to phase it at all.
6. The back cord strip does a nice job hiding the cords from front views. It look much neater than my previous entertainment center.
7. Awesome value for the price.
Would HIGHLY recommend this for folks looking for something that looks great, is sturdy and can fit A/V separates.