Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Futura Auto Cross-Stitch Software for CE-150 and CE-250
Style Name: Software for CE-150 and CE-250|Change

on February 20, 2016
Thank you! I love it!
2 helpful votes
on January 14, 2013
I have had this software for several months and find it easy to use to create cross-stitched items. Recommend this as an add on for any purchase of the Futura CE-250.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on November 25, 2013
The software was just what I expected and it worked with my machine and the software was easy to learn.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on March 28, 2016
Great product!
on July 31, 2013
I never even opened it, I bought this and the photo one, and the photo one wasn't as great as I thought it would be, so I didn't bother to open this one.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.