Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 9, 2014
WOW, great looking ring. I had it sent to my lady and she really likes it. I am working away from home so I had it sent to her and it arrived early for a valentines day present. She really likes it and of course is the most important thing. The size was exact to actual size of her finger.
on February 8, 2010
I am really pleased with this ring. It is really pretty and compliments my engagement/wedding band nicely. It is a delicate ring. I did end up loosing one of the diamonds and the jeweler that fixed it for me said that I needed to be a little more careful with it since the prongs are so tiny. I would recommend the ring to others. I have had quite a lot of compliments on it!
One person found this helpful
on January 25, 2016
This is gorgeous in person! Absolutely love it.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on November 11, 2016
Need a guy say more, lol
on March 31, 2013
Beautiful ring, but 2 diamonds fell out in less than a month. I would love it if the diamonds would have stayed in. Now it will cost $$ to get a couple put in and get all of the others tightened up.
on September 5, 2015
This ring is drop dead gorgeous! LOVE it!
on August 31, 2012
This infinity ring is an incredible deal and gorgeous in person. I searched all over for a quality infinity ring at a reasonable price, and no other rings even came close to this one. I would highly recommend this ring.
on April 6, 2015
Beautiful ring... Clarity of diamonds not great
on April 1, 2011
This ring is absolutely beautiful. The price was amazing and I received it very quickly in perfect shape. I would definitely do business with Amazon again.
One person found this helpful
on November 16, 2012
very beautiful ring that I bought to remind me of my Dad who passed away in February. The style makes me think of eternity...
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.