Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on February 9, 2014
WOW, great looking ring. I had it sent to my lady and she really likes it. I am working away from home so I had it sent to her and it arrived early for a valentines day present. She really likes it and of course is the most important thing. The size was exact to actual size of her finger.
on November 11, 2016
Need a guy say more, lol
on January 25, 2016
This is gorgeous in person! Absolutely love it.
review image
on September 5, 2015
This ring is drop dead gorgeous! LOVE it!
on February 8, 2010
I am really pleased with this ring. It is really pretty and compliments my engagement/wedding band nicely. It is a delicate ring. I did end up loosing one of the diamonds and the jeweler that fixed it for me said that I needed to be a little more careful with it since the prongs are so tiny. I would recommend the ring to others. I have had quite a lot of compliments on it!
on March 31, 2013
Beautiful ring, but 2 diamonds fell out in less than a month. I would love it if the diamonds would have stayed in. Now it will cost $$ to get a couple put in and get all of the others tightened up.
on August 31, 2012
This infinity ring is an incredible deal and gorgeous in person. I searched all over for a quality infinity ring at a reasonable price, and no other rings even came close to this one. I would highly recommend this ring.
on April 6, 2015
Beautiful ring... Clarity of diamonds not great
on April 1, 2011
This ring is absolutely beautiful. The price was amazing and I received it very quickly in perfect shape. I would definitely do business with Amazon again.
on November 16, 2012
very beautiful ring that I bought to remind me of my Dad who passed away in February. The style makes me think of eternity...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.