Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 386 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 413 reviews
on May 4, 2017
only small complaints: dont last very long under harsh conditions maybe a bit pricey. but overall good at their job. never smelled anything while wearing. in my experience when it starts getting harder to breath i replace. that might not be best advice but you know safe over sorrry.
on August 24, 2017
Finally bought myself a real mask and now I can protect myself while I am staining and sealing my woodworking projects - pretty comfortable and I like the interchangeable filter - between particulate and vapor -- easy to replace filter
My son lent his mask to my husband while he was doing some outdoor painting for a water feature. It sure save my husband and I bought him replacements as a thank you !!
on October 14, 2011
I build model airplanes and use various glues which are irritating to my lungs and nose. Having tried various filters for my 3M respirator, this one works the best. All the filters seem to reduce their effectiveness after about 8 hours of use. I would have them a 5 for effectiveness and 3 for longevity.
on March 31, 2017
These are great, i use them with the 3M 6200 respirator, and i can't smell any fumes (i use them with spray paint). They work perfectly.
on November 11, 2016
Works as advertised and should keep you alive for another coat of primer.
on June 8, 2017
Fit well and securely. I do not smell the odor of the insecticide that I am fogging in the yard and trust 3M for a good product.
on July 28, 2017
Works well in the respirator to reduce the number of particles that are breathed while working with dust and other contaminants
on July 21, 2017
I use these in dusty environments and cutting the lawn.
Since I'm allergic to dust its a big help.
Yes, you do need the mask body before buying these.
on April 25, 2017
They work and I bought them for my husband and he uses them all the time. You have to change them when dirty and learn how.