Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Triangular Masonic Pocket Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on March 5, 2010
This pocket watch came in two days. I ordered it on a Friday evening and it got here on Monday. It was packaged in a really nice presentation box and the chain is sturdier than on the cheap pocket watches you can get in those discount market stores.
The detail in the embossed case is remarkably sharp and the tools images are crisp and high quality themselves. There aren't any sharp edges to catch anywhere in your pockets (one of the things I was wondering about) and the finish really is durable. The front glass could be a durable medium of some kind of polymer although I have a hard time distinguishing it from glass and is thick and resistant to scuffs and scratches.
Eye catching and interesting piece to own.
on April 28, 2012
...but let's exercise some critical perspective here. This is a cute and clever reproduction of a distinctive historical timepiece but, at least in the case of the one I received, also what I've come to know as "Pearl River Delta EPZ" quality. The front and back of the case have been fit together a little less than artfully, the face was installed slightly askew and off-center, the facing of the presentation case required re-gluing the length of its hinge. The item's attractive overall, it's running and keeping correct time so far, and I recommend it if you're interested in this sort of oddity. But know that it's certainly not a five star watch...and for around fifteen dollars, who'd expect it to be?
on November 23, 2013
For the price it is OK. The one I received is different than the one shown here, otherwise I would have given it 5 stars. I don't like the looks of mine as much because the icons have kind of an ugly green color. I would return it on principle, but again for the price it's not worth my time.
on February 3, 2014
Well, it is an inexpensive watch, but it feels quite thin, very lightweight, and definitely cheap.

I would recommend it for people who want to have an unusual Masonic watch. However, it's definitely a case of getting what you pay for! I'd have been willing to pay more for a bit more quality .
on May 8, 2014
Received it today and it looks exactly like it appears on amazon. A beautiful time peace that I plan to hang on my role top desk in front of me to see every day. Well designed with a lot of symbolism. If mens clothes today were designed for carrying a pocket watch, I would be proud to have it on me all the time. Also it is so inexpensive every mason should own one. Even the box it came in is nice. I would recommend this product to anyone with an interest in such a time piece.
on December 28, 2010
I was very happy with this item. So much so that I bought three total and will purchase another within three months for my son who will become a member too.
on May 17, 2011
I ordered this watch just before I was elevated to Master Mason and I got it just in time for the ceremony.
It has excellent images on the dial and face and excellent raised detailing on the reverse.
The watch comes in a wonderful display case that has excellent silk-screened imagery inside and out.
It's a great conversation piece and definitely something you should pick up for yourself or a Master Mason you know.
on October 21, 2011
This is number 2 of the 3 that I have seen. I am even more impressed with this one, the detail of the working tools and symbols are well done. There is a quote at the bottom of the watch that states "Love you fellowman, lend him a helping hand. I am going to buy the 3rd style just because I am so impressed with the two I have purchased.
on October 21, 2010
My boyfriend and I saw one of these at a festival. The guy there was asking a fortune for it. My boyfriend really loved it so I searched for it on the internet and found it! The price was about 10% of what I almost paid! This is a great find and if you are a Mason you will love it.
on January 3, 2011
My husband loves being a Mason and I wanted to get him something useful AND fun. I hit the jackpot on this one! It's unique and something fun. Tomorrow night is Lodge and I'm sure he will be wearing it.