Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on May 21, 2016
This is a super fantastic great product at a great price. I'm very happy with it and glad I made the purchase. You will be too, so don't wait until they are all gone. Trust me, if I didn't like it, I wouldn't say that I did. I like it a lot.
on December 12, 2015
"High quality product. Amazing paint job. Close to no flaws." That's a quote from my 14 year old who this was for. He's a Halo fanatic. This will last a long time. It's heavy and well made.
on November 11, 2011
Order shipped and arrived very quickly, detail looks great! Obviously not intended as a toy but looks great decorating my shelf! :) Very pleased with this order. There was some trouble getting in the SMG and his left arm doesn't want to move hardly at all, but with a little effort he got posed. Great buy.
on February 10, 2009
Writing this on behalf of my 10yo. Human flood is perhaps the most disgusting of his extensive HALO collection. However, it is very well made, and very graphic in appearance. He absolutely loves it! This character would make a nice addition to any HALO collection. A pleasant change from the usual Master Chief and Arbiter fare.
on April 11, 2013
It was broken when my son received it. He saw that it was broken and opened it before he told me. It can't be returned because it was opened. So he was stuck with a broken toy.
on October 17, 2013
Detail is good on the figure. He doesn't have many movable parts. My son was very excited to get him. Weapon does not fit well in hand.
on October 1, 2009
I love this! Beautifully crafted and very realistic looking!
Not really meant for little kids though, might give them nightmares... :P

In case you parents were wondering, this thing (The Flood) is the major reason why most of the Halo franchise is rated "M" for "Mature".

In the game, the Flood is a parasite that infects the corpses of living things and turns them into well... (See figurine above)

To the parents who bought Halo for children under the age of 11:
>_< Please take a second look at what your child is playing on their video game console.
on July 21, 2014
Arm feel off first day
on May 8, 2009
I bought this for my 8 year old son for his birthday. He loves it!!!!
on August 11, 2009
if you like the character, you can't go wrong!

Great quality!

5 stars!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.