Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Willow (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on November 13, 2017
This movie is difficult to find (especially for a decent price) as many have stated, but it is worth it!

One of my favorite movies of all time. I thought the picture quality was good. Played it using my PS4.
on October 2, 2014
I am VERY satisfied with my DVD W-I-L-L-O-W !!! It arrived quickly with just standard shipping,,,and it came all the way from
the UK !!! Even though I bought it as used it came as good as a brand new one !!! It was still wrapped in factory plastic !!!
I couldn't be more satisfied if I tried !!! And I just LOVE all the little people showing the World that They CAN do
ANYTHING us so called normal sized People can do ,and They can do some things us normal sized cant do as well !! My hats
off to Ron Howard and All the Actors and Actresses ,,,,and Especially to Amazon.com for providing Me with Quality products
at GREAT prices !!
Sincerely Yours,
Jerry P.
on July 2, 2017
There are scenes that are clearly not remastered and look dated, but overall it looks good and this movie seems ridiculously hard to find.
on May 6, 2017
This was one of my favorite movies when I was young, I had it on vhs and with the transition from vhs to dvd I wasn't able to watch it until now when I'm 22. I'm very impressed with how well this package was shipped to me, lots of bubble wrap and a personal note from Mark. Thank you so much, watching this movie again is was a real treat.
on April 23, 2017
very hard to find this title, but i worked perfectly, so it was worth it.
on January 5, 2015
It's the movie Willow. On Blu-ray. I mean, it's good. It's like Labyrinth or Never Ending Story. It's an 80's fantasy movie that's kind of awesome but has a few flaws. One of the best parts is that Val Kilmer's character is named Madmartigan (yes, all one word). It's got comedy, action, adventure and sci-fi... and a hot girl. It's good. Good for Kids as well. Here's a link to a more technical review: http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3912/willow.html
2 helpful votes
on June 2, 2017
Ive searched for this movie for a long time, I love it
on December 7, 2014
This movie is probably only worth about 3.5 stars, but I am boosting it to 5 stars because I loved it so much as a kid. This movie is just a lot of fun. Ron Howard directs a George Lucas story. I am not saying Lucas is unoriginal, but this is basically Star Wars crossed with the story of Moses.

Evil Queen = Palpatine (Evil sorceress trying to stop a prophecy of a child that would destroy her reign)
Sorsha = Luke Skyalker (She starts on the dark side, but eventually is convinced to betray her mother)
Madmartigan = Han Solo (Starts off like a criminal out for themselves, but eventually joins the cause)
Nelwyns = Ewoks (Warwick Davis and some of the other Elwyns actually starred as Ewoks in Return of the Jedi)
Elora Dannon - Moses (The chosen baby that will take down the reign of a current ruler. Is saved by sending it down the river in a Bassinet)

That being said, it is a lot of fun. Willow, Madmartigan and company work to save the child. Willow is small (even for an Nelwyn), doesn't have a lot of confidence and thinks he'll never live up to his dreams. Madmartigan has always been out for himself but sees a way to redeem himself and falls in love. Anybody can be a hero if they believe in themselves. Very heartwarming, but at the same time not terrible cheesy.

While some of the special effects don't look great in HD, most of the stunts still work. The BluRay has some nice special features including an interview with Warwick Davis who talks about his experiencing making the movie (he took a camera to record behind the scenes on his own). This is a must-have for Willow fans!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on May 28, 2017
Love this movie! DVD in perfect condition--no issues.
on April 21, 2016
This was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. I love fantasy stories, and this particular movie is still one of my favorites. I think that it is more geared for the younger crowd than something as in depth as Lord of the Rings, but it is still a fantastic fantasy movie with fun characters. I had been looking for this in the stores for a while, but it was difficult to find near me. I am glad I found it online, though!