Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on September 23, 2013
Like many others who have reviewed these socks, I give them 5 stars. I currently have one pair and totally love these socks. They are my go to socks and I have been known to do a load of laundry just to have these socks to workout in the next day. I have had my pair for six months and they still feel great. They are abit wore, but the feel and comfortable is the same as the first day I got them. What is amazing about these socks is that they feel thin, but they also feel cushiony. Go figure. They don't make my feet feel hot. My feet feel like they can breath in my shoes while wearing these socks. I know it sounds crazy to get this passionate about a pair of socks, but they really do rock! I got my first pair at Fleet Feet in Sacramento for $11.00. Amazon's price of $10.95 with free shipping isn't a great deal, but I figure it is better to buy one pair at a time then not have them at all. Fleet Feet does have the offer of 5 pairs for $50.
on August 31, 2013
After finding my beloved Gold Toe was going to el cheapo route and not having any luck with other brands, I'd pretty much resigned myself to socks that I considered wearable but not comfortable. I almost didn't buy these Balega Comfort socks, despite their high price and high number of positive reviews. I'd listened to the same reviews with regards to some Thorlo socks and had been severely disappointed. However, I figured one pair wouldn't break the bank and ordered anyway.

So glad I did. They are a bit pricey. Much more than your average mass retail store sock and even pricier than what my beloved Gold Toes use to be, but they're worth it. Some of my love for Balega is based on preference; I love a sock that is very elastic and molds to my foot, especially in my arch. I love it to have some thickness to it, especially in the heel and under the ball. I don't like threading/seam bunches in the corners of my toes. I like socks that are soft but not fuzzy/pilly...more of a well-used cotton type of soft. The Balega Hidden Comfort gave me all of these.

Every time I order from Amazon or need a few more dollars to meet the free shipping requirement, I just throw another pair of these in. Can't have enough of them.
on July 24, 2013
I am 45 and losing a little padding, only in my feet of course. These are awesome if you have feet that get sore walking barefoot or you walk around in heels all day. I wear a size 7 shoe (I am a woman) and buy these in medium and they fit just right. I found the large too loose. They pill up a bit after washing them, but it isn't a problem, they just look a bit shabby. I don't care about that since I love the cushioning so much. It's really astonishing how cushy these socks are, as they look normal, not extra thick or anything like that. Try them! You will be glad you did. I try to buy myself a pair each month b/c they are a wee bit on the expensive side. Money well spent.
on June 15, 2012
It's ridiculous how good these socks are. If I could throw away every pair I own, and replace them with nothing but these, I would. The price seems a little high, until you count up the money you've spent on cheaper socks that get holes faster. I first was introduced to these at a running shoe store. I didn't like the little 'tab' at the back of the shoe, at first. I thought it was gimmicky. But it works, and you can barely see it once you have shoes on. It prevents the sock from being eaten by the shoe, something that happens to almost all other brands that I own. If that weren't enough, these are the softest, most comfortable socks I've ever worn. And they are the toughest. Go figure. Your feet don't sweat, they outlast every other sock in the drawer, and once again, they're the most comfortable. I agree with the 5 star rating. You will love these socks. I'm buying another pair now and sending to a friend, that's how good they are.
on October 26, 2013
I'm on my third pair of these socks. I've ordered them one at a time to be sure it was worth the expense. After suffering with random cramps in my feet, spurs, and tight ankles - I decided to switch out less shoes and address the sock. At first I didn't think much of them other than their cozy feel, but afterwards my feet were suffering less and less. I run on average 4 times a week and this has been the single best work out tool purchased so far.
on December 12, 2013
Didn't think I'd be the type of person to review sock, but these are so comfortable! The fit great, are cushy on the bottom, but not so fluffy as to make my shoes tight. They are low cut but have a great little lip that keeps them from slipping down. Socks that come up higher often constrict my ankle too much. These are just perfect. Yes, they are on the pricey side, but they are worth every penny.
on August 18, 2013
I have been running for 15 years and tried heaven knows how many brands of socks. These are the best I've ever owned by far: super soft, comfortable, breathable, wonderful fit. I can run for miles and miles and feel like I'm running on air. They never rub, chafe or shift, even when I'm doing trail running. Plus wearing neon lemon yellow breaks me out of my comfort zone! And I love that the ladies who assemble them in South Africa put their pictures on every pair.
on January 26, 2014
I purchased these several months back and am still pumped about them. I actually gave away my former (fairly new) running socks because I prefer these so much more. I love their fit and thickness of the cush on the toe and heal. I do CrossFit and all my former socks would sink down the in the heal area do to the extreme varied movements. Not this baby! These are amazing footwear. Thanks again for such a wonderful product!
on October 8, 2013
...but they're really really good.

I bought my first pair of hidden comfort balega socks along with a pair of feetures. The feetures were ok, but not worth the price at all...I'd stick with cheapo socks. But the balegas were amazing...super comfortable, good on eliminating sweat, etc.

I've since bought a bunch more. They're expensive, but if you've got the extra scratch, they're great.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon March 13, 2012
These footies take socks to a whole new level. They are expensive, but you get what you pay for. Padding seems to be in exactly the right places, around the ankle, toes, and sole. The upper part of the sock is a thinner material that breaths nicely. The best thing, they fit size 14 feet. They look really tiny, but they stretch just exactly the right amount.

These are great socks, worth ever single penny.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.