Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vornado Flippi V10 Personal Air Circulator
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on February 20, 2009
This fan is relatively quiet and does a good job circulating the air in a room without having a gale blowing. As an artist I appreciate the design and I like the way it rotates down to keep the fan dust free. My one and only complaint is that it is difficult to turn on and off and to change the speed. The switch is located at the front on the bottom. It is a rotating switch and a little stiff. This was obviously done for design purposes, so that the switch would not intrude upon the design. In this instance they may have gone a little too far for design's sake. Having said that, it is still a superior fan and worth the price. I would buy this again and would recommend it.
on June 16, 2011
The Vornado V10 Flippi creates a powerful enough stream to be felt up to 15 feet away, maybe 20. The advertisement will tell you otherwise, but there is a reason why it's an advertisement. As long as you understand that, you'll appreciate this modern looking fan. I use it on stage when I play with my band and I can honestly say, it kept me cool for an entire 2 hours!

I bought a V6 version, but simply put, it was NOT strong enough for any other purpose other than blow straight at your face from 3 feet away. I upgraded to the V10 and am glad I did.
on July 9, 2013
This model of fan is the best I've ever had, with one exception. This model of Vornado may start to rattle (especially the smallest one_ after a while. Also one of mine stopped working all together (V10 model), BUT it is an excellent fan when it works and Vornado has a 3-year warranty on them, so it's worth the risk. This fan moves air many times better than any other fan I have ever used.. I use fans a lot because I get hot very easily. The tiny Flippi is great for on a desk or next to your bed or lounge chair. This model V10 is great for very hot days and it has 4 speeds to accommodate many amounts of heat. Try this, you'll love it and don't forget about the Vornado 3 yr warranty.
on June 1, 2010
This perfect little fan shipped overnight and became the ideal addition to my place. The wind power is enough to cool my 250 square foot apartment and at 2 feet tall, it simply folds down to blend right into the room, not making it look like a fan at all. Definitely would recommend to someone in need an efficient and durable product under $50 bucks.
on July 8, 2013
I have bought two of these fans and am very please with them. They are sharp looking and not an eye sore in a nice decorated room. I also use it in my office. I just ordered my third one. The only reason I gave it four stars is the force of the air is less than what I expected but still OK if you don't expect it to blow across a large room. For those that complained that theirs didn't work, all I have to say is to assert yourself and get it replaced. Amazon and their other sellers are great at returning defective merchandise. I have always return bad merchandise with out problems. Nothing is perfect!!! What makes a buy good is when reasonable returns are welcomed.
on May 18, 2011
The Vornado V10 is a powerful desktop fan. Perfect for the home or office. I unfortunately had to return, since it wasn't suited to the photography photo shoot I had needed it for. I ended up buying the much larger Vornado Premium Series without the oscillating feature. I wish I would have kept the V10 for personal use, but for a few bucks more, the Premium Series was better suited for a larger spread of air circulation and whisper quiet compared to the higher frequency hum of the Flippi.
on June 14, 2011
Vornado V10 Flippi Personal Fan is a great little fan. Has power enough to circulate air in my kitchen and can be adjusted low enough to direct air flow right at yourself. I was extremely happy with the Manufacturer...due to the fact that I had a problem with the vendor that sold me the fan replacing the item, I went directly to the manufacturer who graciously replaced the fan and paid the shipping for me to return it to them!!!!
on October 26, 2014
Finally found a fan that keeps me cool in the kitchen. Even better than overhead fan. This fan is amazing! I can feel air circulate across my kitchen and keeping area, and I have a large kitchen and keeping area! It is amazing, slides easily into my area for small appliances, has different speeds, does have white noise, but no louder than AC, etc. If looking for a good floor fan - skip it! Go with this small fan! It is amazing! Be careful - different colors are different sizes!!!
on October 31, 2013
Got the V10 and was initially impressed by the fan overall. Nice output, small footprint, oscillation. Just a nicely made fan. Then for no apparent reason after a few weeks of light use, it stopped working. Vornado was super on the customer service end and shipped me a new unit gratis vary quickly. After a few weeks, same thing. The fan just stopped working. Back to Vornado we go. A THIRD fan in use for less than two months has also ceased working. Did all three fans come from the same batch? A serial # comparison says probably not, but who knows. Any was you slice it, I've had three of these v10's crap out on me in the last few months. I'd shop for something else if I were you. Of course, the old Vornado I've had in my garage for ten plus years has taken all manner of abuse and works like a charm, so what can I say? YMMV...
on July 5, 2011
I love this little fan. I live in a century-old house with no central air. I used to have 2 fans in the bedroom--1 in front of the window AC to push the cold air out, and 1 small tower oscillating fan by the bed. I replaced both with the V10 Flippi. It sits on a nightstand closest to the AC unit and oscillates. The whole room gets cool without pooling cold around the air conditioner. With the AC already making noise, it's hard to judge the noise level of the fan, but I know I don't have to crank up the TV volume this year like I have in the past with 2 fans running.