BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on September 15, 2016
My husband is 6" 1", 240 lbs. and is ever complaining of his t-shirts riding up. For years he wore the same brand but when those were no longer available we had to find a different 'big and tall' type of undershirt. I tried a couple of department store brands but there was always something about them he didn't like (not to mention the price). I decided to give these a go and so far so good-no complaints.
They are a decent thickness and are adequate in length. They wash well-some brands I have tried were so thin that they were a wrinkled mess coming out of the dryer. The neck on these bounce back, too-that's another complaint of his-that the neck stretches out and looks bad after a few wearings. Jockey seems to be the best brand we've tried so far that one can buy in multi-packs. These are also tagless which he also prefers. I will continue to buy these as long as I don't find significant product decline in quality. The fit seems TTS as he ordered the XLT which is the size he normally wears.
on March 6, 2017
Have purchased Jockey Men's LG-Tall T-Shirts in "Classic Crew" in the past, and these are smaller, and shorter, than previously received. Also, while the label says "Cotton" they actually feel like a cotton-blend of some kind. Very "stretchy" which by itself isn't all bad, but.... I'd almost recommend ordering a size larger than you might think....
on December 17, 2014
I initially gave these T's an average rating. However, they are of such poor quality, I threw them away. When I first got them, it was very obvious that they were not even close in quality to the Jockey briefs I have been buying for 20 years. The seams were not sewn in a quality way. The material seemed like an inferior cotton in terms of the weave and substance. After a few washes, one of the shirt's underarm seams opened. The length which was good in new condition, shrunk 3 to 4 inches. Even with my stretching them by hand, they came out of my jeans. They did not keep their shape and just looked cheap. I subsequently ordered Fruit of the Loom Tall T-shirts through Amazon in the same size and they are fantastic. Great quality, fit, and feel. I have washed them many times since purchasing. It gives me no pleasure to knock the Jockey Tees. They are just an inferior product.
on August 22, 2013
I love black t-shirts. They are the core of my wardrobe and have been for years. These hold up like crazy. They're soft, hold up to multiple washings, and don't seem to lose too much of their black color. What's weird is how the price fluctuates on this product. Sometimes it randomly drops by about twenty five percent for a week or so, then it goes back up. There's no rhyme or reason to it, so I recommend putting it in your wish list and keeping an eye on it for a bit.

Super comfy, though, and durable. The neck is a little on the loose side (2XL), but for the comfort and quality I get, I'm willing to trade a tight collar.
on March 7, 2016
As an engineer who has to wear button-down shirts to work every day, I've long struggled with undershirts that were inexplicably much shorter than the dress shirts themselves, leading to the undershirt coming un-tucked from my pants while the dress shirt on the outside was still tucked in. Needless to say, this was rather uncomfortable and annoying. These shirts are the first that I've found that are actually about the same length as the dress shirts and will actually stay tucked in through the course of a normal day. Sure, they look a bit weird if you're just wearing the shirt given how long they are, but I'll deal with that for the comfort they provide.

If I had any complaint it would be that Jockey doesn't offer a 'Medium Long' shirt as they're a bit too big on the other dimensions besides length- but I'm more than willing to deal with a bit of bagginess for having a shirt that will stay tucked in all day long!
on May 9, 2014
I'm 6' and 208 lbs. I wear these (size large) under Oxford shirts and casual button-ups mostly to protect my more expensive dry-clean-only and laundered stuff from coming in contact with too much sweat or deodorant residue. In that respect it does quite well. In the past I've bought a similarly "big and tall" labeled product from Jockey that was significantly more trim than these. While I have some weight to lose, these things are still quite bulky on me. The shirt often folds in on itself around my waist when I wear trim-cut shirts, creating odd creases underneath my clothes, so I now only wear these when I'm wearing an untucked outer layer, or will be in my suit jacket most of the day.

Pros:
Nicely priced
Enough for a full workweek or business trip
Room to move and stretch
No tags!

Cons:
If you're not BOTH tall and broad in the middle then these aren't for you. The "Big" isn't a reference to shoulders, it's for the ample belly room. Don't be fooled by the picture of the model wearing the tee. His hand probably holding a good 8 inches of fabric if this is actually the shirt being sold here...
on September 6, 2017
My husband needs a TALL size and most of the ones we buy locally (even the expensive ones) gradually shrink. These shirts are really long and are holding up very well. I am saving this to my Shopping List so I can purchase them regularly.
I've bought these for over 2 years now and LOVE them. As a Big & Tall guy I'm always looking for something that fits tight, is long and especially fits tight around my neck so it looks nice and not sloppy. These are great! I order one size down and by the time I wash them they are perfect.

WARNING: They do shrink!!! Just FYI

Great Quality and fit and feel great! I love them and order them all the time because I like to have white white t-shirts :) Enjoy!
on February 8, 2011
I have ordered these shirt numerous times through the years and have always been thrilled. Not so much with this order. The previous shirts were great...material, fit, quality, durability. Unfortunately, on this order the shirts have changed. The material is slightly different, they don't hold up well in the wash, and the neck is not as tight (and slightly different in make). Not a terrible shirt overall, just not what they used to be. I was suspicious when I received them and the tag was different. Unfortunately Jockey has taken the route of increasing profit with a lower quality product. In my opinion, these are more on the level of a Hanes T-Shirt and not worth the cost. Save yourself some money and look at the alternatives.
on March 23, 2014
I have used these shirts for years without fault.... until I ordered a 6 pack from here. one of the shirts has a seam that is already coming apart. I have never had this happen with any other jockey shirt that I have purchased before. Also, I have come to find out that these shirts may not be Jockey.... as they don't fit the same. Sleeves and length of shirt are shorter than all of the other hockey t shirts I have ever purchased. It looks like I will have to resume buying direct form Jockey. Update 9/26/16: I just bought the same shirts from the Jockey Outlet in the Phoenix Arizona area and the shirts that I received from them were what I was used to from Jockey. They were at least 2 inches longer. The shirts were fabricated in Haiti not Honduras.