Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on November 25, 2015
This stuff is ridiculously good at removing odors. I pour it into my HE clothes washer with the detergent and it keeps away that "old gym socks" odor that these HE washers get between loads.

My son left a partially full bottle of chocolate milk in his friend's pickup, it got lost in there, and eventually exploded all over the vehicle--dashboard, headliner, seats, everything--and it smelled like old vomit. Even after multiple cleanings, you couldn't ride in this vehicle without all four windows rolled down. I gave him some of the spray bottle stuff that I received with my first order, and it removed every trace of that horrible odor in one treatment. It's nothing short of miraculous.
on June 24, 2010
I have 3 dogs and 4 cats - so keeping the house clean and smelling fresh is a constant choir.

Then ... one of the cats started urinating in the front room ... and the smell was awful! I tried at least 6 or 7 cleaners/remedies and nothing worked. The smell always came back.

That is ... until I used OdoBan! One application and the smell is gone - never to have returned. I am impressed beyond words!!

It is multi-purpose --- can use it freshen furniture/clothing, clean carpets, air freshener, and to clean counter tops in the kitchen, etc.
Everything smells fresh and clean.

You won't be disappointed if you try this! It is the best money I have ever spent!
on January 19, 2015
This item has many uses, according to the label. I use it for two things. Firstly, I mix one (1) part OdoBan with five (5) parts water, poured into "atomizer" type spray bottles, to use as deodorizer in the kitchen and bathroom. Secondly, I mix one (1) part OdoBan with twenty (20) parts water, poured into a standard spray bottle, to use as a surface disinfectant in the kitchen and bathroom. It has a pleasant smell for cleaning and deodorizing. You can purchase "atomizer" spray bottles from any beauty supply shop. Enjoy!
on November 6, 2013
I own a rental property that was left in pretty disgusting condition by the last tenant, on all counts. After three years of living in it, the remaining dog odor (the tenant's sweet old guy had a rank aroma), was particularly noxious. I bought several gallons of this for floors and walls (which hadn't seen cleaning in three years). After reading other reviews, I asked my cleaning people to just cut it 50:50 to wash down these surfaces. They did so and reported that while it wasn't good for cleaning (they needed to use other products for this purpose), it was great for deodorizing. After using this product, we couldn't detect a foul odor remaining (in full disclosure, I had a disaster clean-up company run two ionization devices for a day to eliminate any residual), then aired everything out. After all of the many broken things were replaced/repaired, it was ready, fresh and clean for the next family.
on July 18, 2017
I use this as my fabric softener during laundry. I add actual fabric softener pellets to add to an already great smelling product that has an added benefit of killing germs!!! I always keep these on hand. Thank you!!!
on January 24, 2014
For the two concentrated gallons, I paid $40 including shipping. It says it can make up to 32 gallons. A gallon used for disinfecting won't make that much. The 32 gallons is only for large routine applications. But the way I see it why make at that strength when you can add two 1/8 cups and get a great disinfectant. Use 1/8 a cup for each fl. Oz they say to make it with. For the light strength disinfectant use five of those or for a better disinfectant that kills even more stuff use six. I bought this stuff for odors. Very great for that! The smell could be better, but truth is smells a lot better than urine . And it doesn't stink. And it will get rid of urine odors if you clean up urine first. My guess is if you have to use on something like a mattress however, it will take a few applications after you do ur best to get the urine up, however that would always be the case with a mattress. Btw for urine and pet odors of the sort it suggests the dilution to be a lot more than the best disinfectant level. You'd only get about four gallons. However I use for urine at the disinfectant level to save and it still works. I guess if you had a hard urine to get out such as a mattress I'd use less water, probably none, but I've had tough ones on my couch and so far haven't had this issue. I just reapply after it dries a few times. Even though I mostly bought for urine odors, I make it at the disinfectant amount and clean my floors, walls, and cabinets with it, to kill all kinds of germs and viruses, even MERSA and Herpes. Those are some scary germs. But I figure why save product and make at the four of the 1/8 cup when I can add two more and make it worth the use on my floor and everywhere. It's real good for the bathroom too. My toilet tends to also get a urine smell fast and I spray it in there and it's gone by the time I go back to it. I really love the stuff! Oh, and at the rate I mix with the six 1/8 cups which is 3/4 cups, but since they get you to measure according to oz. I break it into 1/8ths,but I figure at the forty dollar price I'm paying approximately 64 cents a gallon made and 16 cents per squirt bottle I had bought and reuse from Walmart. The bottles were hard to open as they spot glue a spot but you can open and reuse. And I paid $3 a bottle at walmart for those Odoban squirting bottles before I ordered this. Can't beat 16 cents! Very happy, but I'd probably never pay $75 for them especially when you can find it cheaper.
on December 7, 2014
In our home, Odoban is a must on the tile and the smelliest laundry. I love the way it knocks out all bad odors, smoke, mildew, anything rank and musty. Add it to the fabric softener reservoir and Viola! the smell is gone and the eucalyptus fades to neural in its place. Fantastic for giving sheets that super-clean smell. Great as an air freshener, floor cleaning addition, and fabric refresher. I am saving a ton of money even though I use Fabreeze products, Odoban the day before, makes them work that much better. I love the scent and the fact that it really works!
on April 11, 2015
My boyfriend is allergic to everything (Febreze being one of them). About 2 and a half years ago, I was given this to try and not only do I prefer the scent, it didn't bother him at all! They don't sell it in town so I buy it here. My friends and family all love it. It's not really perfumy like febreze but it has a really fresh, clean scent.
on June 30, 2017
item as described
on August 26, 2016
Love OdoBan....and it works on everything.