Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on July 2, 2014
My dogs do not like the minty chews but they love these. It is money well spent if you can avoid costly teeth cleaning at the vets. My vet told me if I find a dental chew my dogs enjoy, to use them often and this might be enough to keep their teeth clean without costly cleanings.
on March 14, 2014
I expected my poodle to chew it a bit, but this thing is broken down and swallowed within seconds. She likes it, but I expected something that would occupy her for at least a few minutes
on October 24, 2012
I have a 70 pound lab mix, and he goes nuts for these treats. He'll devour one in less than 5 minutes, but it's awesome to see him so happy. However, they have a super strong odor, and I do not find them to be as appealing as he does. Recommended for dog's happiness, just hold your nose if you're sensitive to strong, funky, meat-like smells.
on April 8, 2013
I have 3 Mini Schnauzers and they love these dental bones! I give them one everyday they love the beefy taste and there teeth ae much cleaner. I get the Medium size because I really want them to chew, the small they intend to gobble down to quickly.
and the price is right.
on January 21, 2014
The product ad here on amazon clearly says "gluten free." These bones are NOT gluten free. The first ingredient is WHEAT. Buyer beware.
on April 4, 2012
While I don't particularly like the name Nylabone since it makes me think I am giving my little guy nylon as a treat, he could care less!! Bugsy, my mini poodle rescue dog, loves Nylabone and therefore so do I.
on March 12, 2011
My little Chi-hua-hua is very picky and she just loves these. I like them because they provide her some much needed fiber and vitamins and minerals, plus they help keep her teeth clean.
on November 24, 2012
These aren't the healhiest things for a dog to eat. And they don't last very long - our 7 month old goes through one in about 3-4 minutes. But he likes them.
on April 10, 2013
1) My dog can't get enough of them.
2) They are cheaper than Greenies.

Therefore: I will keep buying them.
on August 28, 2011
Works to keep your dogs teeth clean and add much needed stuff to his diet. I am pleased with
the good prices and delivery.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.