Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on July 2, 2014
My dogs do not like the minty chews but they love these. It is money well spent if you can avoid costly teeth cleaning at the vets. My vet told me if I find a dental chew my dogs enjoy, to use them often and this might be enough to keep their teeth clean without costly cleanings.
on March 14, 2014
I expected my poodle to chew it a bit, but this thing is broken down and swallowed within seconds. She likes it, but I expected something that would occupy her for at least a few minutes
on October 24, 2012
I have a 70 pound lab mix, and he goes nuts for these treats. He'll devour one in less than 5 minutes, but it's awesome to see him so happy. However, they have a super strong odor, and I do not find them to be as appealing as he does. Recommended for dog's happiness, just hold your nose if you're sensitive to strong, funky, meat-like smells.
on April 8, 2013
I have 3 Mini Schnauzers and they love these dental bones! I give them one everyday they love the beefy taste and there teeth ae much cleaner. I get the Medium size because I really want them to chew, the small they intend to gobble down to quickly.
and the price is right.
on December 11, 2013
These bones were bought as a Lightning Deal, and when they arrived they were hard as a rock. They were terribly stale. I threw them away so my dog wouldn't chip a tooth on it.
on June 21, 2013
Our 7 year old Dachshund likes these treats. He does down them quite quickly so I am not sure how much dental benefit he is getting but he does enjoy them. In all fairness, he isn't a picky eater.
on January 27, 2013
My Chinese Crested is allergic to wheat. She has been eating these chews for years. She loves them and would not be happy if they were not in her life.
on January 21, 2014
The product ad here on amazon clearly says "gluten free." These bones are NOT gluten free. The first ingredient is WHEAT. Buyer beware.
on January 16, 2014
Give one a day and our little Pug "Bruiser" who sits anxiously waiting. His teeth benefit from his Nylabone treats.
on January 9, 2014
I try to buy my shih tzus treats that they like and that have some benefit for their teeth. They like these treats a lot!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.