Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

If I'd written this last year, I would have given it 5 stars - a wonderful, inexpensive way to organize my earrings and a few necklaces. But, after less than a year and a half, the hanger broke scattering my jewelry everywhere and breaking 3 pieces. I didn't have heavy jewelry in it - 90% earrings. But if you put things in 80 pockets, it adds up. I "securely" duck-taped it back together (who cares what it looks like when it's in my closet) and thought the problem was fixed. A month later, the duct tape tore and the jewelry scattered again - breaking another piece. That's it. It's worse than worthless because it is damaging my jewelry. But, I like the idea, so I've ordered a more expensive version with a different method of attaching the hanger which looks much more solid. It costs a little more, but if it holds together, it's worth it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 3, 2015
I have stuff everywhere. I don't stop to think where I am going to put it all. I bought this jewelry holder a couple of years ago and have been using it ever since. I have upgraded to other holders but this one is good for light and smaller objects. Doesn't have to be jewelry. It will hold hair ties or other hair accessories, light socks, key chains, and a variety of other small items. The pockets are fairly deep but not too wide. They do not close with any Velcro or zippers which is really an issue if you are like me and knock the thing down on a routine basis. I had it hanging over the door to my "extra room" which holds all my stuff from shoes to clothes to accessories. I would knock the holder down half the times I walked into the room. It's very light. I moved the holder to the closet and it has stayed put and I have not had any more issues.

I don't put anything really important in this but I do use it for inexpensive earrings, bracelets, and necklaces and as well as some hair accessories and random other items. It does the job but I bought a really great over the door jewelry hanger made of metal and I also purchased a canvas pocket holder like this one that has pockets that seal. They're much better but, for the low price, this holder does what it is supposed to do and has a load of pockets. Just be careful when reaching into the pockets to retrieve items not to rip them and this should hold up. Mine is two years old and still hanging in there even after being thrashed about on the floor a million times. If you're organizing on a budget, this will help you out. If you want something more secure, a canvas one with pocket closures really is a better choice.
on November 7, 2014
The Household Essentials 80-Pocket Hanging Jewelry and Accessories Organizer is good for those whose jewelry collection consists primarily of small earrings, rings, delicate chain necklaces, and hair accessories. If you wear the more trendy costume jewelry (bulky bangles and statement necklaces) this probably will disappoint.

The organizer is made of durable vinyl. Of the 80 pockets, 72 measure 4 1/2" W X 2 1/4" D. The bottom row of four pockets on the front of the organizer measure 4 1/2" W X 5 3/4" D, and the bottom two rows of two pockets each on the back of the organizer measure 8 3/4" W x 2 1/4" D.

These pockets are flat - there is no gusset at the bottom or top of the pocket. So, if you try to store something that's a bit bulky in any of the shallower pockets it may tumble out.

This is very handy for folks who either don't own a jewelry box/cabinet or have the dresser/vanity space to put one. Unlike a jewelry box, this organizer hangs from your closet rod and allows you to store each piece in a separate pocket, which prevents tangles.

However, because of the small size of the pockets, you may not find it as useful if you prefer to wear larger pieces. I recommend the Household Essentials Hanging Clear Vinyl 12-Pocket Stocking Organizer as a better item for storing larger necklaces and bangles.
on October 28, 2013
Its going to take a while to fill this up! So many pockets, so little time.
But I often hear that thieves go straight for dressers and where else do we put items? No room in the bathroom.
Sooh why not put this in your closet, just not next to your minks or faux leathers-they might get swiped also! Why not conceal this flat panel system in with some more average clothing, like sweaters or plain tops. My diamonds may be zirconia, my gold is really sterling, but I dont'want to loose it. Never hurts to put it out of site.
I am thinking of a second one for small makeup items like lip gloss, shadows, short makeup brushes, fingernail polishes, Q-tips, and then the hot-roller- clips, and other hair accessories like hairpins and barettes etc, etc...I buy mostly single products like MAC eyeshadows,and other MACs-like shimmer pigments, and lip glosses. I also find that I have various fragrance samples and sample mascaras, all small sized. Plus I buy one-ounce jars of skin products. And I use about six items during the week for anti-age, and overall skincare. Then, I am always tryin new stuff. Small stuff adds up.
If my cosmetics are not in plain site, I often dont use them up as fast, and some of it dries up B4 I use it.
I may even keep some travel size aspirins/etc., handy/ in site, so I dont have to look in the vanity or nite table. Hmm.
Personally I dont'see this collecting a lot of dust if its in the closet. And if I can see my products, like on the bathroom door, I use them before dust sneaks in. Now, back to trying to gather all the rings, chains and earrings that are all over, even on my window blinds..the bathroom clutter that leaks to the cresser-tops also, is next.
Well-priced, white is best to SEE what is there. Simple.
on February 2, 2016
I bought this exact same product less than 2 months ago and was satisfied with the item so I purchased a second one expecting the same product but instead received a similar item of lesser quality. The packaging and UPC codes were different. The first came with a full color insert of the product and the second one came in a plain plastic bag and folded up more. I would have liked another and may try again. The first one was as described and pictured in the description. I've included the two different products I received.
review image
on March 20, 2014
When I ordered this I was in love with the idea of it! This is definitely good if you are like me and cannot keep your jewelry neat in a jewelry box to save you life! I always seemed to end up with a never ending tangle of necklaces and earrings when I used a jewelry box. In my personal opinion this is a great concept, but it definitely has a few flaws.

PROS:
-80 Pockets means a lot of storage
-See through pouches mean you can get what you need with a glance
-Product seems sturdy
-Even full of jewelry it still fits nicely in my space challenged closet!

CONS:
-You have to be careful to weight everything evenly
-This only has FOUR big pockets, I have quite a few larger necklaces so this was a bummer
-Most pockets are shallow. I have no idea how they show hoop earrings fitting perfectly in the picture
-Fits tightly over the clothes rod in my closet. (Not sure if my closet rod is bigger than average or not)

Overall, it is a great idea. I think that it could benefit from having some small weights put on each side of it to help it maintain balance. I also wish that it had more than 4 large pockets total and that the small pockets were a little bit deeper. Most of the small pockets can't even hold a standard sized earring card.

This will work for now but I will definitely be on the lookout for something that suits my personal needs a little better.
on June 9, 2015
I like it..I was super excited when I first got it.It could be better though. I does not hold enough weight- yes there are a lot of pockets, but my jewellery is not huge or heavy and yet I have had issues with the plastic part completely coming off of the hanger- everything fell in a big mess to the ground, stuff came out of the pockets etc. and everything was scattered all over the floor. Thankfully I THINK I found back everything or most things. I still have not managed to fully reorganise my jewellery since then. It's an excellent idea and still very very useful, but it needs to be made stronger...
on March 10, 2011
I was sick of untangling necklaces and trying to locate the match for an earring in my jewelry box. This device is nice because you put can place quite a bit of light jewelry in one spot and then quickly eyeball the necklace that will match your little black dress or the earrings that go with your work outfit. It does what it is supposed to do, which is put all of your items in easy reach and keeps them separated but it isn't optimal.

The compartments are not that deep which is not optimal with some of my bracelets -- they stick out of the compartments. Heavy jewelry can cause individual compartments to sag open. The hanger holding the device appears flimsy and I worry it might break off when I get this thing filled to capacity.

I wish it had zippers across each of the compartments. I would have liked the option of rolling this up for travel purposes. The ability to roll the device would also be beneficial to me because I am trying to sell my house and I have to make sure items, like jewelry, are secure when there are prospective buyers. I can't just roll this up and put it in a secure spot because items would fall out. While I do not engage in this activity, I imagine that having that zipper feature would also be attractive for a person selling jewelry.

This product is made in China.
on July 27, 2014
I bought this over a year ago to organize my jewelry. I ended up getting rid of the expensive jewelry box because this is so functional. I store earrings, rings, bracelets, less rigid necklaces and pins in the small pockets, and larger necklaces in the large pockets. I use both sides and just flip. I have worn more of my jewelry than ever because I can easily see what is available and everything is neatly organized. I haven't had any issues with this product and am buying one for each of my daughters to organize their jewelry and other trinkets. I love that this one has an actual hanger (most in local stores wrap around the closet bar). I have used it on the back of the door in my closet and hanging from the regular closet bar. It's very flexible!
on August 26, 2017