Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 26, 2016
An essential for your collection. I try to buy used, but this gem is just too hard to find in good condition. Worth just buying new
on October 10, 2017
Incredible sounding remaster. Incredible amount of bonus material from the recording sessions. great packaging. The only bummer is the Blu-ray audio won't play audio through a DAC. I guess some sort of digital copy-protection thing and the audio only works over HDMI? Doesn't work for me because I only have a stereo set up and the audio from my Blu-ray player goes to a DAC and then to the amp.
on October 28, 2017
I bought the 2-disc expanded version when it first came out, but finally got the 4-disc version and I’m thrilled with the Blu Ray 5.1 mix. On “Moondance” every instrument is crystal-clear. On “Caravan” I heard backing vocals I had never noticed before. Well worth the upgrade!
on November 29, 2014
Wow! I bought this set for the Blu-ray and was NOT disappointed. At first listen last night, it was wonderful. Smooth and very balanced. It is Dolby TrueHD 96K for surround and 192K stereo! Extremely fine sounding. I have a very good system and this is the reason for such a system. Thanks so much to Rhino for finally giving this release the care it deserves.
on December 2, 2013
This is my very first blue ray audio disc and with the 5.1 mix it is superb!
I started out with 4.0 Quadrophonic 8 Tracks in 1973 so 40 years later we have come to this. I had the vinyl record of Moondance in 1970 when it first came out. Then I got a CD of it around 1988 or so.
I have a good collection of super audio and DVD audio Multi-Track discs.
This is one of my best to say the least.
The mix is fantastic and created by one of the best.
I grabbed it for a great buy too as I noticed that it went up right after I bought it.
It's still worth the money if you are a fan.
on August 27, 2017
This is my First Van Morrison recording of any kind. I have listened to his music on the radio for decades but didn`t ever buy. What was I thinking, this now one of favorite vinyl recordings and I am careful not to overplay it, but that is hard to do.
on April 25, 2017
Van the man! THIS is the album to get if ya gonna get just one . . . the shipwrecked on a deserted island album for Van fans. FAB!
on September 19, 2017
The out-takes have some funny and interesting studio chatter from Van. Legendary album.
on June 29, 2017
There is simply no other way to describe this album. It was my first Van CD and opened my eyes to a soulfulness the likes of which I had never witnessed. Spiritually emancipating and chillingly romantic, this CD is a classic.
on June 30, 2016
Didn't think any album would be as good as Astral Weeks and I was blown away by how good Moondance was. Straight to finish, Just as good and just as epic.