Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bless The Broken Road
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School STEM

on February 8, 2014
Country music is taking another turn toward change. Sometimes I wonder at the "country" classification of a song I hear on a so-called country radio station. I like Rascal Flatts. My husband does not. Thank goodness there's lots of music out there to choose from.
on January 20, 2013
High quality download of a great song. Also, being able to play this on multiple devices due to the cloud service means that no matter what I have in front of me (computer, iphone, kindle fire, etc.) I have access to great music!
on July 25, 2014
We chose this song for our first dance at our wedding reception. Even though we're not country music fans, the lyrics really touched us, telling the story of heartbreak of past relationships that led to the happiness we share together now.
on April 14, 2013
The words in this song are so wonderful! There are a lot of us with broken hearts trying to understand why we have gone though such a tough journey. This song gives me hope that my own journey will end with being with someone I love....
on March 10, 2014
I heard this song on the radio and they didn't announce the artist, but I was pretty sure it was Rascal Flatts. What a great song. I really like it and may write a clog dance to it.
on October 10, 2012
Used this as entrance for a friend's wedding. It was appropriate and just what she wanted. I like buying songs at Amazon. It's quick and easy and I can find any song I need.
on January 20, 2013
I always liked Rascal Flatts and their music. They have done some great remakes, and this is a great original song as well. If you like their music, this is one to have.
on June 18, 2014
This is one of my favorite songs from this group. It has been redone even better by a female artist. It is a heart warming song that has a lot of meaning.
on September 14, 2013
oneof the best sones from Rascal flatts............Great "driving with the top down" kind of song! Even without the top down it's good. Terry
on July 4, 2012
Great song, will surely be a classic in the future. Is a standard in my MP3 player and is saved on all of my computers and my Kindle Fire!