YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Shop Popular Services GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Oscar Central in Movies & TV Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on April 10, 2014
I recently found somebody I feel deeply in love with and this song describes our journey to each other to a "T" - for each of us. She told me about the song and when I listened I knew it was exactly our situation. Maybe for you too. Beautiful song and version.
on January 19, 2013
Sometimes the creation of art from an artist touchs a place deep in our lives. That art is this song. Who hasn't had relationship troubles in their lives? Rascal Flatts have created a classic in this song that will stand the test of time and be felt by many forever. If you have someone you truly love and who loves you - be thankful. If not, don't give up - it's a broken road with many perils... keep trying.
on May 11, 2013
Instead of seeing this song as a story of how I found my first love, I see it as a love song on the road I traveled that brought me to Jesus Christ! Everything I delt with along the way drove me into His loving arms not my lover's arms. Listen to the words again with the saving grace of God in mind...
on April 14, 2013
The words in this song are so wonderful! There are a lot of us with broken hearts trying to understand why we have gone though such a tough journey. This song gives me hope that my own journey will end with being with someone I love....
on March 29, 2012
downloading songs to kindle fire was easy and fast. I enjoy Rascal Flatts and Bless the Broken Road is one of my favorite songs.
on May 6, 2014
It is a great cd. Lots of good songs. I woud recommend it to anyone to buy.Bless the broken road is the best song on the cd.
on October 6, 2012
Love this group & this song. But, would have perferred it not be live performance. Prefer just song, not audience noise.
on January 10, 2013
Rascal Flatts is one of the best groups around right now. Both my daughters love "Bless the Broken Road" that is why I downloaded it on my new Kindle Fire. Also, my Kindle Fire is amazing. Love it
on August 29, 2012
There are lots of great C&W love songs but this is among the best ever produced. My wife heard this before me and it grabbed her. It grabbed me the same way. If you are with someone you love, this could well be "your song".
on April 4, 2013
I love everything about Rascal Flatts and this song is sooo awesomely beautiful. Gary is such a talented singer and the group is really great at what they do which is why they are so AWESOME!