Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 17, 2017
Great song
on July 8, 2017
Good song
on October 10, 2014
Love these guys
on January 19, 2013
Sometimes the creation of art from an artist touchs a place deep in our lives. That art is this song. Who hasn't had relationship troubles in their lives? Rascal Flatts have created a classic in this song that will stand the test of time and be felt by many forever. If you have someone you truly love and who loves you - be thankful. If not, don't give up - it's a broken road with many perils... keep trying.
on May 31, 2016
Love this song!
on June 23, 2016
Love this song so much I played it at my wedding 11 years ago! It brings back such a flood of wonderful memories everytime I play it
on August 23, 2016
Wonderful ringtone, it was my wedding song, and this is the clearest ringtone that I have found.
on April 10, 2014
I recently found somebody I feel deeply in love with and this song describes our journey to each other to a "T" - for each of us. She told me about the song and when I listened I knew it was exactly our situation. Maybe for you too. Beautiful song and version.
on October 4, 2016
Played this at my wedding! Easy download! Thank you!
on May 11, 2013
Instead of seeing this song as a story of how I found my first love, I see it as a love song on the road I traveled that brought me to Jesus Christ! Everything I delt with along the way drove me into His loving arms not my lover's arms. Listen to the words again with the saving grace of God in mind...