Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hey There Delilah
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on July 29, 2014
Lol... the first time I heard this song was on Sesame Street in my brother's car because my nephew was watching it. It was for the letter "T" and I was digging the song. Then one day I was in Fuddruckers and the real song was playing and I didn't know why I was able to sing it. It took me a while to figure it out. It's a nice and calm little song. I can't speak any further about it because I don't know the band/group.
on January 5, 2013
Really enjoyed this song, I was suprised that there really was a person named Delilah, but I saw her run the Manchester Road Race, on TV. Apparently she Lives in NYC and knew Tom Higgenson, from PWT in Chicago. Upbeat cleaver tune.
on July 24, 2012
I love this song,"Hey There Delilah"
Amazon is the best place to get music
for your MP3 player. They have alot of
great music to choose from,and there's
no membership fees.The quality of the
music is excellent.
on February 1, 2013
I love the way this song sounds, and the meaning of the lyrics is uplifting instead of a downer. Very fun to hear.

It's perfect for singing along as well, which is a problem because it's on my office playlist and coworkers do not appreciate my off-tune singing.
on May 14, 2015
I Iike every song on this album, and love almost every song too. The songs are singable with lyrics that tell a story. It has nice alternative/rock songs, but are filled with awesome ballads. I classic CD with a great collection of songs including their hit "Hey There Delilah"
on September 1, 2013
I love the way this song encompasses the hopes and dreams of youth, and the incredible infatuation love that only exists in that particular period of your life. I believe him when he says that in "two years you'll be finished with school and I'll be making history, like I do."

When I hear this song I can imagine myself in the shoes of the singer, sitting "1000 miles" away from the girl that I can't stop thinking about and imagining our future together.
on December 17, 2014
Bought this to learn it for a cover tune someone requested. I personally don't care for the song . . sounds too whiney boy cheesy but whatever.
on January 11, 2013
I just love this song sooo much!
Everytime I listen to this song....I sit in my own little world wishing I was Delilah! LOL
I know you'd love this song as much as I do. so give it a listen!
VINE VOICEon November 15, 2013
I was unfamiliar with the group until recently and found it to be a happy addition to my song collection. This fairly well-known song was new to me and I'm glad I found it.
on March 28, 2014
Whoever is loving Deliliah really loves her throughout this CD. I love the tones on this band and look forward to listening to anything else they put out..