Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on October 24, 2015
Very pliable NOT paper thin yet not very thick. Says its made from leather, but I dont smell any leather (but that could be because these have been left out in the air for a while)

Its like it says "made of baseball leather" and I can see it probably is it resembles it as I inspect it.

The string (elastic) that loops over the miniature baseball (on the underside) is made as I said of an elastic rubber band-ish material that most of us have had experience with so it will adjust to thicker wrists (yet on real thick wrists it might fit "snug")

Pricey at 10 bucks , but if you like it and want to show your support for your favorite team this is a cool item.

All that said........ LETS GO METS!!!
review imagereview image
2 helpful votes
on October 12, 2016
My husband absolutely loved this bracelet! He would NEVER take it off. He often received compliments and he literally wore it until it was nothing. It finally broke but it got it's use for sure! I would definitely recommend this item to anyone and I will be purchasing again!
on June 1, 2015
Yeah, I am wearing it right now. I get many comments at work...true blue Royals fan you know. It is not too loose, not too tight and looks nice; easy to put on and take off. My only concern over time is that the black stretch tie could loosen up, but hey, I think this will last to the playoffs at least...worth getting if you like the Royals and are proud to show it
4 helpful votes
on August 17, 2017
I was extremely excited when I order this bracelet then it arrive in the mail and I open it the logo was missing. Which it was weird because I was not expecting that at all. Then I found a sticker in the bag 😤The TC logo was just a sticker. And I did not like that at all so I return it the same day I got it.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on February 25, 2013
I wasn't looking for a bracelet for the Yanks when I found this... I love it, will go very well with my Yankees gear. And it fit well. I have bigger wrists and it fit fine. Not tight, but not loose either.
2 helpful votes
on December 27, 2013
My son is a die hard Yankee fan and this was a wonderful gift for him, as he likes to wear masculine jewelry. However, this was an even better alternative for him because is has an allergy to most metal. Now he can show his team pride comfortably!
on June 9, 2016
Bought as a gift for my sister in law, no complaints--Yet!
on December 14, 2013
I bought this for my brother who is a huge fan of the Detroit tigers. It came 3 days after I had ordered it just like it said it would. But when I got it it seemed a lot cheaper than what the picture had looked like, it seemed thinner and looked like it could be ruined easily. How ever he wears it all the time, he loves it. The only thing he doesn't like is that it's alittle big for him,luckily it's not to big that it rolles off his rist. My brother is 8 so if your ordering for someone a bit older I'm sure it will fit them better. Overall it's a good bracelet and erns its self a 4 star rating
on October 30, 2013
fan to give to a middle-schooler. He loves it and of course, these kinds of bracelets are popular. Makes a great team statement. The baseball which is the clasp was a good replica. Nice leather and laces.
on April 27, 2015
it's thin, delicate leather. more dainty than I expected, but very nice
4 helpful votes