Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on April 25, 2013
This pendant is very sparkly!! It is almost exactly the size of a dime (not including the bail). The cross bones go just beyond the edges. This pendant is very well made. I love the under gallery, it is very smooth against the skin. This pendant is worth every penny of the thirty three dollars I paid for it, and more! I am not sure what people are expecting? If you read the description it tells you the size of the pendant. It is a very feminine pendant and makes a great layering piece. There are 16 diamond chips in this skull and they really do sparkle. I would highly recommend this pendant for adults or teens.
on January 17, 2016
I am a big fan of black diamonds and I have a never ending love for all things skulls, so when I saw this necklace I just HAD to have it.
I wore this necklace everyday for a year. I wore it at all times when I was sleeping, in the shower everywhere. It never tarnished, none of the diamonds fell out or got dingy and crusty. The chain did eventually break but I felt like for the price my husband paid I definitely got his money's worth.
When my chain broke I did end up putting it on a charm bracelet, similar to the pandora bracelets, and it is still on there after all this time.
We definitely got our money worth and I will always love this necklace.
on August 30, 2013
I rarely do reviews but due to buying this necklace for a sentimental reason and how happy it has made me, Im writing one for a change. I recieved this necklace much faster than I even expected, and haven't taken it off since. I'm so in love with this necklace. The stones are shiney and reflect a lot of light and I didn't expect that for the price. I expected to recieved a necklace that looked like it cost $30....but what I recieved was a necklace that looks like I paid much more. It's also very study. I shower and sleep in it, I don't take it off. So far it's not fading and it doesn't seem that it will. I bought this for sentimental reasons that I won't put y'all through, and I couldn't be happier with it. If you want a good quality skull necklace that has just a tiny bit of bling (can be worn with ANYTHING, dressed up OR down) then this is the necklace for you. I was a lot happier with this purchase than I ever expected to be and I plan on buying one for my best friend as well. If you are wanting a skull necklace you won't be disappointed if you purchase this one. Sorry to go on and on but the reason I bought it kind of gets me choked up and I didn't expect to like it so much. It's perfect.
on November 28, 2012
Don't be put off by the negative reviews. This is a really beautiful, feminine piece of jewelry. If you love crossbones and want to add some flair to your wardrobe, this adds the perfect statement. This piece is about the size of your thumbnail, so if you're looking for something large, this isn't it. I would like to add that the fact that this piece is small is what makes it all the more beautiful and expensive looking. I have noticed that the larger some skull necklaces get, the more gaudy they are with poor workmanship. I really love crossbones, but I wanted something classy, so I purchased this. The chain isn't too thin, but it definitely won't last long if there is too much tension on it. I personally like the thin chain and I'm not bothered by it. However, in the end it just comes down to taste. You want something classy, feminine with rocker goth flair, get this. If you want to make a huge statement with something that you can wear to a death metal concert, definitely look elsewhere. For the price, I think this was great as it has diamonds and real silver. Just looking at the tasteless stuff that jewelry stores at the mall chains sell, I think this is about the best you'll find in this price range with personality.
on January 23, 2015
Beautiful and petite, this necklace is exactly what I wanted! It was shipped securely and quickly. I've worn the necklace 24/7 for two months and all diamonds are still intact with untarnished sterling.
on February 27, 2013
I love that this necklace is dainty and sparkly from a distance and totally bad-ass up close. The mixture reflects my personality and it was a great gift to me from my husband!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 10, 2013
I bought this for my wife, she loves the skull and crossbones so she absolutely adores this charm and wears it nearly daily. As some other people have mentioned, the chain is pretty much crap and broke after a short time. They might be better off just selling the charm and they might have more happy customers!

The charm is fairly small, make sure to double check the size and realize that it's MUCH bigger on your computer screen!!

Overall, this charm is highly recommended for anyone that likes the skull and crossbones style. High quality charm with a crappy, throw-away chain!
on February 15, 2013
I hinted non to subtly for my husband to get this for me for Valentine's day. Being the well trained husband he is, he got it for me! It's smaller and more delicate looking in the pictures but it is not delicate in the making. It has a beautifully designed back for support that is not solid so when you wear the necklace you can see right through the eye and nose holes. I plan on wearing it every day for the rest of my life. My husband and I are both into the goth, horror and macabre so this really represents our relationship. And if you pay attention and look very closely you might notice the nose is an upside down heart!
on May 19, 2013
Just received this necklace the other day...... The chain's clasp has already broken...... Wasn't even doing anything, just wearing it around the house....... If you buy this, I would recommend that you buy your own chain!!!!!!
on April 8, 2014
I bought this as a gift for someone else and she loved it. The box is absolutely stunning and perfect for gift giving. The necklace itself sparkles, but it is essentially costume jewelry so that might wear off. Stones seem to be attached well. Chain isn't that great but I usually consider those just complimentary and you're paying for the pendant.