Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on May 17, 2017
Full Set
3068 Podium Pack mounted directly on factory mount points
460R Rapid Podium Foot pack to
Aeroblade 47" roof bars.
On a 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback
Kuat TRIO Bike Rack

First off, I did not get everything on amazon, I found a big discount on the Aeroblade roof bars because someone else had purchased the wrong size. It looks amazing on the vehicle, the edges of the bars line up perfectly with the edges of the roof.

Anyway, the reason I am writing this review is last night there were a huge batch of storms to run across the Midwest. 60 mph winds up to 80 straight line winds. Trees knocked down, semis rolled over in the road (2). Absolutely crazy. And I was at highway speeds going south and the winds were directly out of the west my bike was so securely to the roof that when the winds picked up to shift the bike it pulled the wheel instead. When I got the bike down still in the storm all the bolts were tight, rack wasn't moved an inch, and the bike mount fit amazing. Couldn't be happier with any of the products and they made me a customer for life.
on June 18, 2016
Looks great on the car, easy to install with no damage to the car (there is solid rubber between the feet and any contact with the car, no chance of any paint rubbing off). We have already used them with our bikes and they worked great, highly recommend!
on June 30, 2016
Fit nicely on my Mitsubishi Outlander Sport (2013) with the Thule 3093 Podium Fit Kit. Very easy install. Doesn't come with locks, so you'll need to purchase 4 if you want to protect your stuff.
on July 29, 2016
Easy assembly after I viewed several youtube videos on how to install them. The instructions in the box are limited with just pictures and brief descriptions. The product itself are sturdy and attached to my 2016 Elantra GT very easy.
on June 16, 2010
I chose the Thule 460R over the similar Yakima mounting system just based on looks. I know that's bad, but I liked the aero bars from Thule better than the round Yakima bars. Personal taste though, right? As for the actual 460R mounting pack, they were easy to install and setup. They're solid and fit the car snugly. My only suggestion is to also buy the locking system that goes along to help keep your investment from being stolen.
on February 3, 2016
Product works well. What can I say Thule has been in the game for a long time for a reason.
on December 6, 2015
Great addition for my SUV. I love it and fits perfect
on November 2, 2013
The threaded metal posts used to secure the Podiums to the vehicle have manufacturing flaws. The ends of two of the four metal posts we're miss-shaped, preventing the fit and use of any size Allen wrench (which is required for proper installation).
on February 10, 2014
Works and is originally from thule. Too expensive to buy from thule website so I used the guide to buy all sets and saved myself tons of money. Works and will deal with this seller in near future!
on May 16, 2014
Quick ship, and ready for use, now just to wait for the rest of the kit to be able to install it...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.