Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 1, 2016
Fabulous product!!! This has entertained my three and five-year-old boys for about two hours a day, or for the last two weeks. They absolutely love it. And I love listening to them use their imagination to create a story on this Batcave. Lots of fun details, but such great quality. We own a handful of Batcaves, and this is by far the best. Others had lower quality, too many parts to assemble, and just not entertaining for the kids. We absolutely love this! Purchased a few extra Fisher-Price characters so that the boys wouldn't fight over the ones that came with the Batcave. Would definitely buy again!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 19, 2017
Fisher-Price toys are really well made and we love having them in our toy collection. I'll always buy this brand for my kids because they can stand a ton of abuse. I plan to keep them long after my kids grow out of them and keep them for my future grandkids.
on January 7, 2015
My six-year-old grandson loved this! He had been asking for it for awhile and it just made him the happiest little fellow. We got the full size unit that can fold into a rectangular column for carry, though I doubt he will ever fold it up. It took just minutes and he had figured out how to operate all the little mechanisms. I had read a lot of reviews and was cautioned to select the "older" version of the bat cave. It seems there is a newer, reduced down, less expensive version that got poor reviews. This one is the large three dimensional one.
on January 12, 2017
within days of receiving this the and hook stopped working. This was my son's big gift from Santa to it is a little hard to explain why it broke so quickly. I almost slipped when I said i would send it back and he asked me if Santa would take it back. Ugh. frustrating.
on March 28, 2011
My 6 and 4 year old sons like playing with this toy. There are a lot of fun moving parts and it is fairly compact so it doesn't end up strewn all over the house. The gun that shoots the little projectile is a little finicky and one son accidentally shot himself in the eye while trying to get the projectile loaded. Also one of the gates doesn't stay shut very well but other than that it seems like a good toy!
This toy is not really what I would think of as an educational toy. I guess you could stretch it and make it educational if you really wanted to (learning physics with the projectile launch?). I would say this toy more of a driver for imaginative play. Whatever. My kids like it so I like it!
on April 24, 2016
I got this for my 5 year old son. He looooves Batman and he loves his Batman Cave. This was perfect for him, he can never get enough of it and the little Batman and Robin characters it comes with!!!
review image
3 helpful votes
on August 30, 2017
5 year old grandson (and Poppop) play with it for hours with their collection of Super Heroes and bad guys.
on March 16, 2017
My nephews favorite toy. Since it is not going to be made anymore, I'm glad we got one.
on July 7, 2017
My two-year-old grandson's face lit up when he saw this. He had a Batman and Super Hero themed party. Since he knows and loves all the super hero's, this was a perfect choice Love the way it looks and folds up for storage.
on June 7, 2017
Very nice toy. Very well done, robust. My son ( 1.1/2 years old ) is enjoying to play it very Much !!