Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pioneer 200 Pocket Fabric Frame Cover Photo Albums, Sage Green
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Color: Sage Green|Change

on December 11, 2009
Overall I really like this album. At first wasnt so sure as there's no dividers for your pictures. Two go on a page under the plastic. But the pictures once in dont move and the space in between both is good. Becareful lifting the plastic as it can tear a little. I really like the areas on the side where you can write about the pictures, the holders in the back for CDS or negatives and how you can put a picture in the front on the album cover.
11 comment| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2011
I bought this album because of the color (apple red) and couldn't be more pleased with the color AND the quality of the product. The album is very visually appealing with its rich looking cloth cover. I used this to make a Rose Bowl photo album, so the window was perfect for creating a customized cover. The album is very sturdy and has a heavy-duty book binding. The pages are fairly thick so I did not experience any tearing of the paper or plastic photo inserts. My only complaint is that the pages are made of some sort of coated paper. I ran into problems with a similar photo album when I used a gel roller pen in the "memo" section, but I thought for sure a regular ballpoint pen would work just fine. Unfortunately, I ran into the same problem with ink "bleeding" onto the opposite page when using a ballpoint pen this album. If anyone knows what type of pen to use, please leave a comment for me.
44 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2011
I too did a search for this photo album, looking for an album that holds 5x7 photos. I saw the other review that said this one owuld not hold 5x7 photos, but then there was a comment saying "turn the pics vertically, and they fit." So, I bought this, and the reviewer was correct. This is NOT for 5x7 photos. You can turn the photos vertically, but a divider intended to separate two 4x6 photos is in the way. This prevents the 5x7 photo from being completely under the plastic. You can do this, but two problems persist: 1- the photo is over the memo area and it looks rigged, and 2- the divider between the 4x6 photos will separate (sounds great! problem solved, right? - NO, because this leaves an irremovable white paper residue that will be on top of your photo.

If you want a 4x6 photo album, this one is excellent. The binding is nice, and it has a place for you to customize it by placing your own photo in the front cover (replacing the white flower in the pic.)

It comes with a plastic cover, which is kind of cheap, but it protects the fabric of the album cover. The black album cover fabric picks up dust/lint easily.

Nice binding, nice layout for 4x6 photos. Highly recommended for 4x6, NOT recommended for 5x7!
22 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2016
This is a cute little photo album that holds pictures nicely and even lets you put a little picture in the front! Would recommend!

If this review helped you make sure to put a helpful vote on it!
review image review image review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 7, 2014
This album is perfect for 4x6 photos, or even 4x6 pocket scrapbooking. The binding is sturdy, the pages do not stick together, and it comes with a clear cover that protects the linen the cover is made of. There is ample space on each page for notes alongside the photos. And, unlike some other albums, it's very easy to inset the photos and they stay put. Perfect way to document life.
on November 19, 2010
i have 5 of these photo albums now and have all my kids' pictures in them. they are quick and easy to use. i love the area for writing little notes about the pictures on the side. however- whoever is placing the large sticky labels on them with the product description needs to stop! it's nearly impossible to get the goo off the protective covers.
on August 18, 2011
These albums appear to be well-made and durable, but they do not measure 9 x 9. They measure 9 inches deep, but stand between 9.5 and 10 inches tall. This may be a minor point, but I've been using 9x9 albums for my children for 10 years, and I prefer to have albums of a uniform height on the shelf. The dimensions should be accurate to save customers who want actual 9x9 albums the trouble of shipping them back.
on November 20, 2010
This album is great! The cloth is beautiful but seems to be quite durable. The pages are thick, so tearing or ripping won't be an issue. There is a place to write a note about each photo. Excellent value!
on December 28, 2012
This is a nice quality album. The color is very attractive. It was easy to put the photos into the sleeves, but the photos stayed put once they were inserted. A really nice feature is the place to put a photo in the cover. I gave these albums as gifts, and put the receiver's face on the cover of each one.
on August 17, 2016
I purchased this photo album in "sky blue". It's exactly what I was looking for. Perfect size, not too big and not too small. It's easy to just pull off my shelf to look through it or show others. I love the fabric, so much better than the plastic/vynal albums. It just looks good on my bookcase. Excellent construction. I love all the bright colors. The colors make you just want to grab one and flip through it.

It has a window on the front to place a picture which I appreciate. I usually put my photos in an album as a kind of theme: kids, general family, friends, vacations, work, pictures of my ancestors, etc. It has space beside each photo to write a note/date.

The sleeves for the pictures are perfect. It is easy to insert the picture, and it stays there, doesn't slide around waiting to fall out and get lost or damaged - remember the older albums with just one clingy sheet to hold all your pics? Haha! This album has a slight grip for each picture, it is one of those details that you don't always think about - until your pictures are falling out or getting crooked.

I'm buying the lime green and orange colors next.

I feel that the "art" of having actual photos you can hold in your hand is going by the way side with people keeping most of their photos on their cell phones or digital format *only*. I was talking with a teen a couple months ago who never has had the pleasure of a photo album!

There is SUCH a difference between looking at a picture on a screen (phone, tablet, etc), versus an album, very tactile. You just get a different feeling flipping through a picture album. It feels more personal and intimate. Always brings a smile to your face :)

I'm buying more, what else can I say?!
review image review image review image review image review image review image