Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on December 18, 2011
A few years ago, I purchased our first piece from Amazon's jewelry collection and was sold from the initial experience. The quality of the item was high, the service was great and the price was right. We've since purchased other pieces and can attest to Amazon's consistent quality as well as great customer service when it doesn't work out: when she decided the style wasn't right on a past gift, Amazon's exchange/ return process was easy and convenient.

This recent purchase was no different: the earrings are high quality with great fit and finish. A local jeweler friend looked at them and noted they would be twice the price at regular retail, and not just due to his mark up, but the cost from the distributor. Add to all that Amazon's great customer service and return policy (just in case she isn't happy with her holiday gift) you have another winner.
on November 16, 2015
The earrings are absolutely lovely. However, with the first pair, one hoop opened 1/8" and the other 3/4". I could barely get the smaller opening one on my ear. Amazon was very prompt and helpful in sending a replacement pair. Unfortunately, the second pair did open the same, but one of the post closures did not click in firmly. I was afraid that I might lose a very expensive earring due to the closure. I had no problem returning the second pair, but I did not opt for trying pair #3. I think the quality control needs to be better, especially for such an expensive item.
on December 7, 2014
I was searching for a pair of diamond hoops that I could wear daily and found these. The price seems very reasonable but I decided to buy the pair from Madina because these earrings are lower in color, cut and clarity and only saving 10%. Also one of the hoops was defective - wouldn't open unless alot of manipulation which was very difficult when the earring was in the ear.
on March 15, 2016
The earrings arrived quickly and were nicely packaged. The earrings are stunning! Diamonds are large, very white, and sparkle beautifully. Would definitely buy from this seller again. Thank you!
on March 14, 2014
I love these earrings ... I've gotten more compliments on these earrings than any others. They're cut really well and sparkle when they catch the light. Very stylish and chic ... good for work or going out.
on November 14, 2016
I love these earrings! They are stunning and beautiful, and everything I expected them to be! They are perfect in size, and just little bigger than a nickel in diameter! I had no problem putting them on, and had no issues with the closure!
on February 24, 2014
Appears as advertised, packaging and hence the presentation is terrible. One of $400+ earnings would not even stay place, rolling around the box. The retaining clip opening is quite different one to the other. Between fit and packaging I really question the value of this purchase, still considering an exchange for an equivalent item from others.
on January 16, 2014
Like them very much. Good quality especially for the price. Customer service is incredible . What you see is what you get.
on September 23, 2015
These are nice. I've compared prices from various other sources and am pleased with the purchase.
on January 18, 2015