Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 18, 2015
Very easy to adjust while applying.
49 people found this helpful
on April 14, 2015
Super Sticky and adhere to the wall great! Our walls are a little bumpy so it makes for writing difficult. They are standard page sized and make a great "days of the week" calendar!
15 people found this helpful
on February 18, 2015
I was so excited to buy this product for my classroom. I actually bought two packages to form a large space of chalkboard for my students to write on. They peeled off and stuck very nicely, however, even after following the directions and using "dull rounded" chalk, they scratched up the very first time they were used. They are now covered in horrible looking white scratches that will not come off. I am very disappointed with this product as it is not durable.
7 people found this helpful
on June 26, 2015
NOT as big as it said it would be. Barely sticks to the wall. I'd have to cut it to get rid of the creases. So far it works with normal chalk. 2 stars because of size. Wouldn't order again.
9 people found this helpful
on September 25, 2015
I am not at all satisfied with these. First of all, they were not packaged very well. They arrived bent and folded. I have a vinyl shop and we always ship vinyl in a rigid cardboard mailer so that they won’t get bent. When you bend vinyl, it is very hard to make that crease go away. Secondly, they were not the advertised size. It says that they are 9 x 12. These were about 7 ¾ by 11 ¾. The photo showing them is very misleading. They do look quite larger than they really are. That alone wouldn't be so bad if they listed measurement was correct, but it is not. The chalk came broken into pieces. Once again, this is a shipping problem. You can not ship chalk in an envelope and expect it to arrive on time. Again, not a huge deal because chalk is easy replaceable. Being a teacher, I have plenty of chalk. As a business owner also, I know that this is not how you ship something that you want to arrive in tact. They do not wipe off easily. You have to use a wet wipe or cleaning solution in order to get it to come clean. The vinyl itself is very low quality. It’s obviously something that is being bought very cheap and resold.

I initially bought these for my son’s room, but once I received them, I did not even want to put them in his room. I was just too disappointed in them. I can use my own high quality vinyl to work better than this. After reading the other reviews, I am not even going to try to apply this to my walls. Other say that it ruins the walls by puling the paint off. I tried one out on my refrigerator and let my son draw on it. It is too frustrating fo him to try to wipe clean. I seriously ended up throwing the rest of them in the trash as they are not worth using.
on December 14, 2015
I originally brought this for my sons room, but it can be used for SOOO much more.! The roll is so large that it can be used in more than one place. I love the fact that it is reusable and it doesn't take the paint off the wall when you move it. I am putting it on the refrigerator in HOPES that putting a list of what's in there, will deter the house full of males that I have from standing there with the door always open while they stare in to the abyss just to ask me what we have.
2 people found this helpful
on September 14, 2015
I purchased these Chalkboard sheets because I've gotten into the craze of the liquid chalkboard markers. Traditional chalk messes with my allergies but the liquid pens don't bother me at all. I came across these sheets and decided to give them a shot. Although they took a long time to arrive and were a little bent when they came, I still decided to try them out. I lay them flat under some bricks for a few days and they straightened out nicely. They were very simple to apply to my (clean) untextured walls and they have stayed up perfectly for over a week now! They like clean easily (using the liquid chalk markers) and I am very happy that you get the full 8 pictured, not the 4 that the listing states. My chalk did arrive broken, however since I couldn't have used it anyway, that didn't matter to me. Overall, at this price, it's a pretty good product. If you don't mind the long shipping time, give them a try!
on September 21, 2015
I really like these a lot - I have a wall in my kitchen that I always wanted to put like a dry erase or chalk board on, but I have a small kitchen and anything I put on that wall gets knocked off so I decided to try these. They're perfect! They peel and stick nicely, they write on and wipe of easily and I love that you can make them the size you want. I would like some larger squares, but you can really piece these together to fit whatever space you need them too which is nice as well. My daughter loves writing on the ones in my kitchen so I think I'm going to use what I have left to make a small chalk board on the back of her bedroom door to draw on. So far they've been up a couple of weeks with heavy use and there's no peeling or anything like that so I think they'll last quite some time. I'd definitely recommend these if you've been eyeing them.
on September 2, 2015
We home school and are always on the lookout for ways to organize and be crafty. I was a little concerned when these arrived (thank you mailman) a little crinkled. But when I put them on the wall they were smooth as silk. I put them on my bedroom wall as a trial to see how the family liked them and I am pleased to say I have since ordered more! I lined them up on the wall side by side but not touching like the picture so each child could have their own personal chalkboard. We use them for handwriting and speed math drills and even playing drawing games. When we are not schooling the kids love doodling on them and writing notes like "I love mom" and "can I have a sleepover this weekend". They're really cute! Home school or not... GET THEM! They will not go unused!!!

I was given a discount on this product in exchange for my unbiased review.
on November 2, 2015
DO NOT BUY! First it took almost a month for the item to arrive and it was all damaged (and doesnt look at all like what you see on the pic) Dont waste your $3 and get something more expensive/of better quality.
6 people found this helpful