Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 694 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 736 reviews
on November 12, 2012
It's hard to rate dog toys because what one dog might love and treat gently, another dog might destroy in 2 minutes. My dog, unfortunately, was one of the ones who destroyed this toy in two minutes. But to be fair to this toy, there's no question but that my dog had a really great time ripping the guts out of this toy during those 2 minutes--it satisfied her killer instincts or something--and, hey, there are still 2 eggs left to go out of the 3-pack. In fact, it's fair to say that my dog probably would have given this toy 5 stars. It's me who doesn't particularly enjoy cleaning up stuffing and squeaker pieces after a toy is destroyed, so I'm giving it one star. So, averaging those 2 scores together, my dog and I are giving this toy 3 stars.
88 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2015
My dog Larry is freaking obsessed with these. He tears up most of the squeak toys we give him and the first time i gave him these eggs he tore up all but the orange one. Last year on christmas I gave him another set of 3 and he has yet to completely demolish them all, which is nice. If anyone has a rambunctious dog they know how annoying they can be when you give them an adorable little toy and they tear it apart in a few minutes.

He plays with them probably every day or so and the squeaker is still intact. He follows me around incessantly squeaking until I give in and play fetch with him. I suggest trying these twice if they destroy the first set. I have included some pics I took today from his second set. These are almost a year old and as you can see the egg is in great shape. I think the only one he has actually ripped is the blue one and the yellow and orange look good.

My dog also has a small mouth so some squeak toys are too big, these are perfect size for him to carry around. He loves other balls but usually they are too big, these squishyness makes these great for small dogs. He is 7 lbs. I cant say how these are with bigger dogs, but for dogs that are too small for tennis balls these are a great toy!
review image review image review image
on April 30, 2013
both of my boys love these....today a lady walked by my house with a pug and I gave her one....the dog went crazy she loved it...I told her to check them out on amazon...great price and its fun to see the dogs enjoy them!
review image review image review image
on April 21, 2016
These are my yorkies favorite toys, EVER! But I hate how easy he rips them open and the poly filling because he tears them apart to take the squeaky out and ends up swallowing the fuzz and has even gotten stuck around one of his teeth before. So now I ;have pulled all of the fuzz out and put small socks and replacement squeaks inside. When I say ever, I mean it. In 2011 I purchased the duck that has the eggs like these inside and he left 1 at my mothers. And still to this day, every time we visit, he goes straight to the toy box and will take every item out looking for his toy. The joy on his face and excitement playing with these eggs makes the stuffing-replacement surgery procedure worth it!!! And then, when he kept doing this after there was nothing left, I found these replacement eggs. He only likes the yellow and orange ones.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 6, 2016
- These are meant to be replacement squeaker balls for the Kyjen "Egg Babies" line but obviously they're usable as just plain ol' squeaker balls.
- They're about the size of tennis balls but as soft as any other stuffed dog toy.

My 14lb chi / rat terrier mix is obsessed with them.
- They're standard for "good" quality soft squeaky toys.
- Yes, your dog will tear them up if you LET your dog tear them up... but if you supervise your dog with soft toys as you're meant to - and if you don't buy soft toys for ultra destructive dogs that shouldn't have soft toys - they're perfectly durable and will last a while.
- My dog squeezes them dozens of times in a row because he likes to make a ridiculous amount of noise. My problem with soft toys is usually that he bites down too hard and his teeth puncture the squeaker so it no longer works, but these are stuffed enough to prevent that.

I'm happy with them and my dog is even happier... he'd give them 5 stars.
on April 25, 2015
Pros: brings a lot of enjoyment to your dog (with or without Kyjen Puzzle Plush Egg Babies Toy), allows for interactive activity with owner, helps dog's visual tracking skills
Cons: not durable, easy to pull squeaker and stuffing out of, less enjoyable for dog once squeaker is ruined

Although these plush eggs do not keep their squeakers or stuffing for more than a few minutes with a strong chewer, they are a lot of fun for dogs to play with. If you keep these eggs up high and only use them under your supervision, they last longer. Since my dog had the Kyjen Puzzle Plush Egg Babies penguin stuffed with the original white eggs (all of which were torn to shreds ages ago, including the penguin) and he thoroughly enjoyed them, I bought these colorful replacement eggs for him. Initially I had used these plush eggs to replace the white eggs he had destroyed and stuffed them into what was left of the Egg Babies penguin. After he destroyed these eggs and what was left of the penguin I bought a new set of replacement eggs and decided to use them to play catch with my dog. I toss a plush egg to my dachshund and he excitedly jumps up and catches it in his mouth. He happily runs off with it into his cage squeaking the squeaker and I follow him and take the egg back and retoss the egg. We do this several times and we both have a great time. Even though my dog destroys these eggs if he has them for more than a minute, I would recommend them because they are easy to restuff and sew back together, are not too expensive, and really provide my dog with an entertaining activity. I must admit, though, that my dog enjoys these eggs a lot less when I restuff them and sew them back together without the ruined squeaker. The trick with these eggs is using them to play catch with my dog and taking them away fast enough so that he does not ruin them. I will repurchase these as needed because they give my dog so much pleasure to play with and help his visual tracking skills.
on January 26, 2017
I purchased these for my 4 month old shih tzu puppy who loves to play fetch, and loves squeaky toys. Best of both worlds. She LOVES these balls. So far, after non-stop play (fetching, squeaking, playing tug-a-war, and just beating it like a rag doll) these things have held up wonderfully. No sign of tearing, thread loosening, or fabric thinning.

These are her go-to toys for everything. We sleep with these things even. And , she likes to drop her balls in her water bowl.... don't know why but she does this to all her small toys, and these balls have spend their fair share of time in the dryer and they still squeak!

Highly recommend and will buy again once we lose a couple (since I'm confident they're not going to wear out) lol!
on September 28, 2012
I purchased these toys for my chihuahua/toy fox terrier mix. She is a small dog and I wanted a small ball that she could fetch. She LOVES these balls. They are the perfect size for a small dog and soft enough for her to grab. The squeaker is an added bonus.

We have owned the Kyjen Eggs for several months and they have held up to lots of playtime. They are my dog's favorite toys and when she wants to play, this is the toy she bring to me. I've spent money on more expensive toys that my dog was able to rip apart, but these balls are very inexpensive and have really held up to her active play. Buy them. You won't be sorry.
review image
on May 27, 2012
I have many of the Kyjen toys for my dogs, including over 20 of these "eggs." They make great toys in and of themselves. I have a basket full of them so I can keep throwing balls to entertain my puppy. My disability prevents me for being able to run and play, but the "kids" love it if I sit on the couch, basket of "eggs" beside me, and just keep throwing them. Very inexpensive way to let my dogs run and play in the house without damage.
Enthusiast: Petson November 12, 2016
crazy lil adoptee grabbed this right out of amazon box still in it's net package, somehow he knew it was for him. had fun working on getting balls out of netting - then went nuts when he suddenly had 3 balls at once going every which way! purchased to make him a toy or perhaps buy a kyjen egg baby, but he is loving these just the way they are. good strong squeakers with short-napped soft covering are slightly smaller than a tennis ball.