Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services branding branding branding  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Size: 33.8-Ounce|Change

Showing 1-10 of 528 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 561 reviews
on January 17, 2017
Here's a picture of the bottle I received from amazon(right) next to the last bottle I bought that cost $8 more. It's huge. I've been using this for years for my cichlids and betta tank. I've never seen a bottle this big- the smaller ones in stores are twice what I paid for this. I ended up buying 2 and it's going to last me at *least* a year.
I have no idea what the people saying this killed their fish are doing with it. This is a dechlorinator that removes heavy metals- it isn't a miracle product that'll make your tank cycle in a day or make your nasty water crystal clear. The directions are pretty clear on how much to use- it's the most straightforward product I've used for my water. I've been using it exclusively for over 10 years and have never had an issue with it harming my fish or making my water cloudy beyond the usual that comes with stirring up sand.
review image
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 22, 2017
The bad news is, my fish all died.
The good news is, this stuff had nothing to do with it. An evil raccoon is to blame. Curse his black soul and his little opposable thumbs to the dark pits of despair. But this stuff seemed to work fine.

Now if they only could make a version that either
A: scares away raccoons
Or B: gives fish super great white shark powers and a hunger for raccoon flesh

I'd be golden.
on July 16, 2010
7 drops in an average little fish bowl with normal water and I have had a Beta for over two years now using nothing but this! Every couple of weeks, I rinse the bowl, replace water, put the drops in, done deal. Good stuff. Keeps your fish healthy. The end.
VINE VOICEon March 16, 2017
nice sized bottle of water conditioner, which is an absolute must if you are on city water or any water that has chlorine as an additive
on March 12, 2017
Same product as the store, but bigger and costs a lot less!
on March 24, 2017
Part of my routine maintenance for my tanks! No problems, no clouding, no fish loss, and no plant loss.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 24, 2016
I like this one. I bought this from the last brand I bought, which seemed to be failing...badly...
This one I trust a bit more. :)
on March 1, 2017
So far so good. Wish they included an eyedropper to put small amounts in the tank.
on March 12, 2017
I am giving 5 stars for now as it seems to do what it's intended to.
on March 24, 2017