Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 255 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 309 reviews
on February 21, 2013
My dog is pretty gentle on his toys, so maybe that played a part in it holding up but I have had it for about a week now and it still is in one piece. It is super cute, a good size for a small/medium dog and my beagle loves it!
on May 16, 2016
Well loved
on July 22, 2014
AAA+++
on December 2, 2014
I just received this little toy. It is so adorable I seriously would like to buy another one. I'm not sure if mine was made poorly but my 10 pound chihuahua seriously destroyed it in 5minutes!! Usually she takes longer with other toys but this one she destroyed took all the fluff out and left it on the floor dead. In FIVE MINUTES!!!! Very disappointing
review image
on November 24, 2012
I have a small and a medium dog. The small guy just loves to squeak this little hedgehog and the medium pup thinks its her baby. She is very gentle with it unless the little guy tries to take it from her then she will stop at nothing to get it back. We have a few other Kyjen doggy toys and we don't really buy anything else now. The price is right, the quality is good and the dogs love them.
on February 3, 2013
When I saw this, I just had to order one for my Shiba Inu puppy. It fast became one of her favorite toys! It really is made well and it's so darn cute! The only thing I would change on it is to not have the little pink feet sewn on. She has almost chewed them off. It's nice that they are very small feet. All else seems to be chew proof.
on December 30, 2015
My pups absolutely loved this toy. I have two smaller dogs, so finding plush toys that they are able to carry is often challenging. Both of my dogs loved these "babies" The squeaker lasted much longer than other toys I have purchased. Although, one of my pups eventually popped the squeaker. My other dog kept trying to rip the feet off, but somehow he was not able to succeed and finally quit. I would suggest cutting off the string on the top of the toy, could be a choking hazard if they are able to remove it them selves.
on June 7, 2013
I'm truly amazed by this toy. After after a few months of daily play (mouthing, chewing and throwing) the squeeker still works, the fabric has no holes and the stuffing is intact. I've watched her destroy other stuffed toys in minutes. The little pink toes and nose are worse for wear but they're still there. It's a small miracle.
on February 11, 2013
Kyjen dog toys are the ONLY ones I will purchase for me chew and squeaky obsessd dogs.
Have an alligator thats over a year and still has some life left in it.
on December 26, 2012
I have a small dog. I bought this to replace a much-loved similar Hedgehog toy. It looked identical from the one in the picture, but the Kyjen version was much smaller.

My dog literally had it apart in under 5 mins. Total waste. He has had many other plush toys and none have been destroyed as quickly as this one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.