Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 11, 2016
I don't love it, but my puppy does. My dog is 3 months and 4lbs(probably more now), Fo-tzu.

I am first time dog owner and heard a lot about teething from basically everyone whose owned a puppy. I got him bacon scented bones and such, but as soon as I gave him this, he practically through the others on the side. I don't know what made this such a made him enjoy it so much, but he does.
I had this for over a week and it is holding up, despite being constantly chewed upon. And thankfully it hasn't ripped or broke apart like some other reviews. I sometimes leave it in his crate at night, instead of the bars he chews on this instead. yay!

On a side note, his room is my room, and I'm picky when it comes to toys for him. I like to fill my room with (my version) of "cute" things, and thankfully this chew toy is both cute for me and fun for him.
on May 2, 2016
My puppy (min schnauzer) has shown little interest in this Nylabone pacifier chew toy product as well as the Nylabone Bone chew toys from age 2mo to 7 mo. But this may be my dogs preference for other chew toys (rubber kong ball w/o treat; or elk antler) as the Nylabone pacifier and bones are made well, designed well, and are very durable -- hence the 4 stars. It is better to have a variety of chew toys to protect your furniture and shoes from a puppy than to buy 1 or 2 toys and complain that the dog chewed the furniture. Researching various chew toys for teething, there were cheers and jeers for the same toy across different breeds.
on August 23, 2010
This is a great toy! My 3 1/2 mo. old Welsh Corgi puppy loves it, along with several other nylabone products. Unlike some of the other toys out there, it's holding together well and gives him hours - literally! - of chewing pleasure. Which gives me hours of relief from barking and other signs of puppy frustration. This, along with his nylabone keys and triple rings, are constant companions...and the older dogs like them too...although, I'm not certain this is a good thing as it incites puppy barking when they steal it from him... ;-)
22 helpful votes
23 helpful votes
on July 17, 2015
Good for moderate chewers. Some pieces break off but they are usually small enough so if they swallow them they pass without issues. Use common sense. If the dog is chewing it as if it were an edible bone it is not for that dog. Don't just give the bone and walk away then complain if something gets stuck. Your pocket will get lighter quickly as your dog is getting cut open due to your stupidity.
4 helpful votes
on May 24, 2016
First one I bought at a pet store. It is 3 years old and is in great shape. But this new one I just bought BROKE in half within one day. My puppies are toy breeds, they do not chew and break these kind of toys This is bad and cheap workmanship. Don't buy it.
on February 7, 2017
I have bought this twice now because my mini schnauzer tore it apart the first time. I purchased the replacement because that green plastic ring was getting torn and sharp from her chewing and I believe it cut her gums a little. It's her favorite though so now I just plan on replacing when it looks like the ring is getting sharp again. The "Keys" themselves are a soft rubber and I haven't had a problem with those.
on February 14, 2015
Oh my gosh I love this! They are so adorable. And the texture is good for a teething puppy. I bought this for a 3.5 pound Havanese puppy and they seemed really big for him at the time, but he loved them. He is 6 pounds now and still likes them. He'll get up to maybe 9-12 pounds and the size should still be good for him.

The quality is good. The material is thick and srurdy, but light.
on February 6, 2014
One of our puppy's favorite toys is his teething ring with the pacifier on it. His little teeth are like pins and needles and I, for one, do not enjoy being used as a chew item. He uses it a lot and when put in the freezer for awhile then given to him, he really goes to town on it. He also enjoys crushed ice. That one is for those of you who don't know about it. Puppies who are teething have hot, swelled gums that hurt, and giving them crushed ice to eat is a real treat and they love it. Our dog eats several small bowls of it a day. His Nylabone also gets a workout with gusto. Get one for your dog, he'll really like the resistance on his tiny teeth. If your dog is anything like ours, he'll keep on chewing it after he gets his adult teeth. Good habits are hard to break!
on June 25, 2016
 First off these really smell like bacon! I didn't even read that when I ordered it but I was impressed (no i didn't taste it lol). My 11 week old Maltipoo loves the plain Naylabone bone so I figured he would enjoy this. He really does love chewing on it. I took a little video of him playing with it so you can see it in ACTION!

If my review was helpful please vote yes!
on July 26, 2012
The only reason I'm giving this toy 4 stars, not 5, is because my puppy doesn't seem to be entertained by it for very long. Otherwise, ti seems like a good product. I bought it because I wanted to give him some variety. He seemed to be bored with the same 3-4 chew toys and started chewing our carpet and our fingers instead. When I first took this toy out of the box, he seemed to love it but after that one time, he now only plays with it for a couple of minutes, then gets bored and goes to something else. That being said, it does seem to satisfy his need to chew something hard. Surprisingly, he seems to like the ring more than the actual pacifier looking things, I think because the ring is so hard. But, the texture on the other parts of the toy is nice, he seems to like to chew on those as well; I think the textured portions feel good on his gums. I'm constantly on the look-out for good new chew toys to keep my dog from chewing my fingers and furniture!