Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 26, 2013
I've posted pictures here comparing the 69 to the 67 quart version. Both purchased on Amazon. The specs between the two are not that different.

14.7 x 17.9 x 23.8 inch; 69 quart container

14.8 x 19.3 x 20.7 inches; 67-quart capacity

The 67 is a little more "rigid" due to the way the forming was done. The wheels on both units are the weakest point. I've broken them off by letting them drop to the floor a few inches. I was able to duct tape the wheel back on, but it's not a pretty sight. As others have noted: Be careful when rolling or dropping these when loaded. On several of the units we don't use the wheels, so it's obviously not an issue.

At this point in time, the 69 quart unit is several dollars less than the 67, on Amazon.
review imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 321 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 19, 2018
Due to a mouse problem this winter, our house suddenly looks like we bought stock in plastics. I was looking for somewhere to store our dog food, as that seems to be the first thing they go for. We have 3 dogs, so we buy our dog food in large bags, and finding storage for it that is both large enough and still easy to handle can be a challenge. The wheels roll easily, even when loaded down with dog food, and the lid seals and latches. I can’t vouch for it being airtight, but it’s certainly tight enough that a mouse can’t get in. My only criticism is that I would take the weights given with a grain of salt. The label lists that it will hold 54+ pounds of dog food. We buy 25.3# bags 2 at a time. This picture is of the container with one full bag — looks more than half full to me. I didn’t risk opening the second bag and attempting to pour it in for fear that it wouldn’t fit and I’d wind up with a partially full, open bag of dog food — mouse paradise! I’m sure this just has to do with food density, so how could they really know exactly how much it would hold. No worries... I’ll leave the 2nd bag in my car until these dogs eat a few meals and leave me enough room to add it to the top. Still, this product was exactly what we needed.
review image
on June 29, 2017
This product shown isn't what you get.. You don't get wheels.. If they didn't want them included they should have taken pictures without wheels
on February 8, 2018
How have I lived without this for so long? We have two dogs that each have a different kind of food (one puppy, one senior). We have a small house and finding space for two large bags of dog food, and keeping them out of them, was difficult. I had them on my dining room chairs but that prevented us from using those chairs plus it looked terrible. Welcome to my home! Look at my dog food bags! No. The price on this bin is insanely low, so I bought two and still feel like I robbed the seller. They are large enough to hold the 35 lb. bags of dog food and then some. The wheels roll smoothly, and the locking lid is awesome. One of the best pet investments you can make.
on October 25, 2017
I bought a 40 or 50 lb bag of cracked corn to feed the birds and squirrels. That size lasts a long time. I set the bag out on my screened patio and moths got into it (and apparently they are breeding because they are everywhere now). I bought this container to store the cracked corn and so I could move the heavy bag easier
The first container that arrived was not remotely airtight. The lid was very loose. I could easily lift the lid while "locked" and practically stick a finger between the lid and the container. A moth and much larger bugs could easily get into it. I noticed that there was no rubber strip on the underside of the lid that you usually see with airtight lids. So, I returned it and asked for a replacement, thinking this one was defective and the next one would be better. Well, the 2nd one was better but only slightly. The lid on the 2nd one does have the rubber strip on the lid, but it is still definitely not airtight. I think the problem is the locking handle. It does not lock the lid down very tightly. If I put pet food in there, my cats or dogs would easily be able to push it up and open the lid. So, I'm sending them both back. I'm afraid to try this manufacturer again. Will try a different one next time.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 17, 2016
The first one arrived cracked and broken. A new one was promptly delivered to me, and fortunately they had me ship the original back.

I like the size, and even the wheels are a nice touch. But there is no way this should be labeled as airtight. The seal in the cover is not robust enough to even attempt being airtight, and as soon as there are contents, the sides of the container gap and the lid doesn't fit right. So it's a good, large closed container to store stuff in, but I would never store anything edible because you will certainly end up with pests. Pantry moths would have no trouble slipping under the cover, and mice will smell the contents a mile away. For the same reasons, don't plan on this being watertight or humidity proof. I'm storing towels in it for the summer, so it will be interesting to see what shape they're in by summer's end.

Still on the hunt for an extra-large storage container.
on August 25, 2017
I am very happy with this purchase. The wheels glide with ease, the lid has a rubber seal all the way around, and the latch is easy to use. I bought the largest one which holds a 50lb bag of dog food.
review image
Top Contributor: Petson January 4, 2017
So far so good.... It seems like it is airtight, but who knows. I got the 69 qt. option and it is currently holding 25 lbs of dry dog food (small pieces) and is a little over half way full. Even if it isn't airtight I still like it because it conveniently rolls wherever I want it to go. It kinda smells weird at first though, but that is the case for most plastics. Could be better but can't really be too picky for $20
on October 5, 2017
This perfect for us. Our last bin could just barely hold an entire Costco-sized bag of kibble (40 lbs). This one is big enough to hold a full bag plus what was left from previous bag. Sounds like a little thing but it makes it easier to reload before you are down to the crumbs.
on November 6, 2017
This holds the full warehouse bag with ease and the rollers mean I can move it out of the way to access other things in the closet. The top is sturdy enough to be able to put stuff on it when I'm shifting things to get to what I need. It opens and closes easily but seems to still get a good seal. Overall, it's exactly what I needed!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.