Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,741 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,842 reviews
on April 20, 2016
I was looking for an airtight container that could hold the 28lb bag of kibble still in the bag. The whole dog journal recommended not to pour kibble out of the original bag because it would expose the kibble to more oxygen than necessary, which causes the food to go stale and lose nutrients faster. This did the trick!
review image
22 comments| 198 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2013
I've posted pictures here comparing the 69 to the 67 quart version. Both purchased on Amazon. The specs between the two are not that different.

14.7 x 17.9 x 23.8 inch; 69 quart container

14.8 x 19.3 x 20.7 inches; 67-quart capacity

The 67 is a little more "rigid" due to the way the forming was done. The wheels on both units are the weakest point. I've broken them off by letting them drop to the floor a few inches. I was able to duct tape the wheel back on, but it's not a pretty sight. As others have noted: Be careful when rolling or dropping these when loaded. On several of the units we don't use the wheels, so it's obviously not an issue.

At this point in time, the 69 quart unit is several dollars less than the 67, on Amazon.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 233 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2016
This is a great dog food storage container. I have three dogs and they all used to eat the same dry dog food but recently one of my dogs had some serious stomach issues. After treating her three times and the condition still returning my vet recommended that we switch her food because she seemed to have developed a food sensitivity to her old food. That meant buying two different kinds of dry dog food in thirty pound bags. I tried buying fifteen pound bags at first but went through them too quickly and it is much more economical to buy the larger bags of dog food. So now I was left with only one dry dog food storage bin. I thought I could just keep the new dog food in its bag in my laundry room but unfortunately the ants seemed to think this was a good idea too so I knew I had to keep the dog food in an enclosed and sealed container. I looked around at a few different types and decided on this one after reading lots of reviews. I did read that some people had problems with the wheels breaking so I didn't even use them. I keep this in a recessed area and don't need to wheel it anywhere so I just did not put them on. The storage bin is great! It fits a brand new thirty pound bag of dog food inside it perfectly and I don't have to dump the food inside the bin which keeps the bin much cleaner. There is enough room at the top to keep a nice big scoop in there to refill the smaller container that I keep in the kitchen. The seal is very good and it is easy to open and close the bin. I also really like that this bin is tall and narrow instead of short and fat like my other one. Overall I am very happy with this storage container and I am considering getting a second one to replace my other dog food storage container.
review image review image
55 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2017
We use these for organizing toys for my kids!! We had one bucket that was getting dusty and gross, that sat behind the couch when they weren't in use. The toys at the bottom we're getting very funky, dusty & covered in pet hair. I bought six containers and organize their toys by type. The kids can roll them around the house very easy, pick them up very easy, and open them up very easy. It's been over six months now, and the toys are all perfectly clean, and the kids can put them back so easy so they don't get all mixed up in a big bucket. I've never use them for food storage, but for toy storage, they're the best thing ever!!
review image
Perfect for Bailey's dogfood.

I wasn't sure I would need / use the wheels but they have made this box even more useful as I can easily move it around when necessary.

I went for the 69 quarts size and as you can see, it easily holds the 30 lb bags of dog food.

Tough, well designed and Bailey approved.

Recommended.
review image review image review image
on December 8, 2016
There are numerous articles about the best way to store your pup’s food, and this is the way we chose. By keeping the dog food in the bag it comes in (which is specifically made to tolerate & keep the ingredients) and also sealing it up in an airtight container, the food will last longer, not leave the container messy, and keep bugs/pests out. The food we feed our lab is pretty rich (compared to the old dog food we fed our dogs 20 years ago!) and has lots of fats from the fish that were leaving a brown oily gunk behind in the container. We felt it was unsanitary to ignore it, but also didn’t want to deal with washing out the container in the bathtub every 4 weeks.

This container is the PERFECT solution for us. It is narrow enough to fit in our pantry space, and the perfect fit for the 25lb bag of food we buy. (Pictured: Partially eaten bag of food, container without the wheels)
on July 2, 2016
A friend who lives on a farm recommended as critter proof. It's affordable and utilitarian. The 47 qt easily holds my 25 lb bag of dog food. The lip of the opaque white container is a bit sharp - I suspect this is where the seam was from the plastic mold. I'll scrape off the rough spots with a razor blade. Also was delivered with a notch missing from the foam seal inside the lid. Quite pleased overall.
on February 12, 2015
I should have purchased this a long time ago! I have two medium size dogs and purchase large bags of food to save money. After years of handling those large heavy bags I decided there had to be a better way. This container was the answer. The wheels allow me to easily roll the container out of the storage pantry and the full access opening when the lid is open allows me to easily scoop out food to fill two dishes. I can highly recommend this pet food container.
review image review image
0Comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2015
When I took it out of the box I noticed that it was a little damaged. I think it will still keep my dog's food fresh since its nothing too major, but I still wasn't expecting it to be damaged. I am able to fit a 30lb bag of dog food (still in the bag), in it with no problems.
on January 26, 2017
Goodbye to filling up that 5-gallon home depot bucket every week, hello dog food organizer! :D

I am really happy with this container!! We buy the big bags of Pedigree dog food from Costco, and the entire bag fits into the container. While the bag is full, you may need to force the top of the container to snap on correctly, however as the food goes down, this becomes less of a problem. (And as long as you're aware of this, it's not much of a problem to begin with, just take extra caution to snap the top closed).

We used to have a bucket for our dog food that we'd pour a portion of the dog food into and then tie up the bag to seal up the rest of the food. Well, that leaves me with 2 giant containers for the dog food, so I was looking for something that would just simply hold all the food so that it would be more manageable.

I gave this one a shot, and it's awesome. I love that it's on wheels, and yes I can see that it's not the sturdiest of plastics but so far it has held up just find under the weight of the big bag of food. I cut the top off the dog food bag and placed the entire bag in to this storage container and it slid right in, fit like a glove. It's also much easier for my daughter to handle the dog food this way, she is 7 and likes to feed the dogs but with the big bag and the bucket it often left a bit of a mess but not anymore :)

If this somehow happens to break along the way, I think I find that it's cheap enough and useful enough that I would buy the same container again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.