Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Nylabone Healthy Edibles Natural Dog Chews, Roast Beef and Chicken Dog Treats, Small, 12 Count
Size: 12 Count|Style: Variety|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on June 10, 2016
My little foxy. Loves these bones. Ive been buying them online for a while now. Shes vety picky and has turbed her nose up at many expensive brands ive tried to give her. I like these because she cant gobbke themn up in short time and it really keeps her busy while im working on the computer or doing other tasks where she cant assume her favorite position on my lap. Quality product and my dog goes nuts fir these. Definitely reccomnend
on December 3, 2015
I was hoping these would actually be "Longer Lasting," but I gave one (regular size) to my Wheaten Terrier, and it was gone in two minutes. Now, I am hoping it doesn't get vomited up, as others have reported, since the chunks that were breaking up seem awfully big. Might be good for a smaller dog that needs to work on it, but for any larger dog with a strong bite, this is a loser. I have no idea how these can have 4 stars overall.
Enthusiast: Campingon August 18, 2017
I was hesitant on buying any Nylabone item. When they first came out, they were basically a piece of plastic shaped like a dog bone. I had it for years, through the lives of many dogs, but none of them liked it. But when I read more about these at Nylabone's website, I decided to give them a try since they were an add-on item at $4.43. I never go to a manufacturer's webpage before making such a small purchase, but I wanted to see if it might be something my dog might like. I also love that they are made in the USA! Though they just lasted a few minutes, my dog loved them!
on April 14, 2016
My dog LOVES these. They also smell like actual bacon rather than fake dog treats. I really like that there is a larger pack than 2, but I wish the larger sizes were available in this quanitity. These are more like treats than chews and subsequently only last about 3 mins with my catahoula. It would be nice if they lasted a bit longer, but it would also be nice to have a million dollars. I will continue to buy these even though they are a bit expensive. This is a great treat to keep your dog busy.
on October 11, 2016
Our dog loves these bones. They are the perfect reward when we want him to sit still for 15 to 20 minutes. That said, they may be "longer lasting" as the package says, but then the old version must only have lasted for 2 minutes. I would like nylabone to come up with a chew toy somewhere in between this one and its other products that are indestructible. How about a nylabone that lasts 3-5 hours???
on July 24, 2014
My 11 lb Chihuahua mix devoured an entire "small/regular" chew (for dogs up to 25 lbs) in less than 15 minutes - for the previous 3 days he had been working on the same 6" bully stick. Granted, I did pick out a particularly thick bully stick from a bulk bin, but still - 15 minutes for an 11 lb dog to decimate a chew treat that's supposed to last for dogs up to 25 lbs? I would not have considered him an avid chewer based on how he handled the bully stick and a small-dog rawhide chew before that (3-4 days on each). I've only had him 9 days, so I'm trying out various things to see what works, but I will not be buying these again. He didn't chew on it - he crunched it into small pieces and gulped it down, and with a dog of such small stature, a chew of this size is a very substantial treat/snack, on top of all the other small snacks he gets related to training.

Update - the next day my dog had some serious gastrointestinal issues as a result of eating the entire chew in one sitting, and had to be taken to the vet - obviously, I should not have allowed him to finish it, but lesson learned.
on December 17, 2015
My 50+ pound 10 month old Pibble mix is a power chewer and super picky. She hates peanut butter and cream cheese and wet food gives her bad diarrhea, so we were looking for something edible to occupy her as a treat. At first she rejected these big time, but after a couple days, she tried it again and she was in love. She doesn't gobble and swallow these and I haven't had any problems with her getting sick.

These are Edible Nylabones, so they aren't going to last long. We got a pack of the 8 small size or whatever so she could get them every couple days and not break the bank. They're just a nice little treat to give her every once in a while.

I would suggest try them out, monitor your dog. If they're not chewing enough or swallowing big bits, take it away from them. Every dog is different.
on December 21, 2012
I have 2 adult boxers. I got these snacks thinking it would be good for my boys. Given their size and hardness it resulted in my dogs biting them into medium chunks then swallowing them. The result is many unhappy pups attempting to pass the chunks in the back yard.

If your dog is not one that chews all its food before swallowing then these are NOT for you.
on June 21, 2017
I gave one each to my three little dogs. One minute later I checked to see how they liked them and I couldn't find them. I thought maybe they left them because they tasted bad. Oh no, they were gone already! Guess they taste good, but not worth the money for under a minute of play/chew time.
on April 7, 2016
I give my dogs Greenies for the most part but these are really good snacks for when they start pestering me for a snack. I trust Nylabone products. Just don't let them dry out or they get very very hard and pieces can break off and possibly be bad for the dog.