Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 503 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 580 reviews
on May 15, 2017
If I could give this zero stars, I would. My dogs LOVE the flavor --- but here's the BIG problem. They are NOT highly digestible and Amazon won't give a refund. On May 5, 2017, my shih tzu swallowed one. He got very sick and his stomach was extremely distended. I took him to my vet where he stayed for approximately 7-8 while they continued to radiograph his stomach which was huge from the bloating and gas distention. After 8 hours, they thought the bone had finally digested. On May 15th, I stuffed one inside a Kong so that he would chew it slowly (I hoped). He bit the end off and swallowed it but it got stuck in his esophagus. He was retching, swelling, and foaming at the mouth. I took him to the UF Small Animal Hospital, where they did emergency surgery on him...fortunately, they were able to pull the piece of Nylabone out with an endoscope. During the over 3-hour procedure, they discovered something in his stomach. It was an undigested piece of Nylabone, which they were able to remove. I am in negotiations with Nylabone as present because of this. It cost me over $2,000 in vet bills, plus the unrefunded (by Amazon) cost of the bag of bones ... most importantly, my dog nearly died TWICE from these bones which as mislabled as highly digestible. If one gets into your dog's stomach, it will cause gases to form and swell the dog's stomach to about 4 times it's size; alone with vomiting, foaming at the mouth, retching, and being unable to even walk due to the pain.
on September 20, 2016
The package says "Longer Lasting" which was my hope, but my Chihuahua finished the first one off in about 10 minutes. It made me think "What does "Longer Lasting" mean? So if you are thinking that this is a long lasting chew toy you need to think about it as a treat. My dog evidently liked the taste of it, but since they are a little expensive for me as a treat I will not be buying them again.
on June 10, 2016
My little foxy. Loves these bones. Ive been buying them online for a while now. Shes vety picky and has turbed her nose up at many expensive brands ive tried to give her. I like these because she cant gobbke themn up in short time and it really keeps her busy while im working on the computer or doing other tasks where she cant assume her favorite position on my lap. Quality product and my dog goes nuts fir these. Definitely reccomnend
on December 3, 2015
I was hoping these would actually be "Longer Lasting," but I gave one (regular size) to my Wheaten Terrier, and it was gone in two minutes. Now, I am hoping it doesn't get vomited up, as others have reported, since the chunks that were breaking up seem awfully big. Might be good for a smaller dog that needs to work on it, but for any larger dog with a strong bite, this is a loser. I have no idea how these can have 4 stars overall.
on November 6, 2015
I didn't read all the reviews before buying these unfortunately. I thought these were edible chew bones, but they're more like bite, swallow bones. It takes my dogs about 60 seconds to eat these, no chewing to it? They are gone so quickly that I can't see what they are doing with them? There's defiantly no chewing to them tho! It takes them longer to eat a milk bone. Granted my dogs are medium and large dogs, but they shouldn't be advertised as chew bones for larger dogs anyway. Won't be buying anymore of them, I'm just thankful that nothing really bad happened like I've read from other dogs! :(
on April 14, 2016
My dog LOVES these. They also smell like actual bacon rather than fake dog treats. I really like that there is a larger pack than 2, but I wish the larger sizes were available in this quanitity. These are more like treats than chews and subsequently only last about 3 mins with my catahoula. It would be nice if they lasted a bit longer, but it would also be nice to have a million dollars. I will continue to buy these even though they are a bit expensive. This is a great treat to keep your dog busy.
on October 11, 2016
Our dog loves these bones. They are the perfect reward when we want him to sit still for 15 to 20 minutes. That said, they may be "longer lasting" as the package says, but then the old version must only have lasted for 2 minutes. I would like nylabone to come up with a chew toy somewhere in between this one and its other products that are indestructible. How about a nylabone that lasts 3-5 hours???
on May 19, 2017
I is as good as description. everything else is perfect. Great bang for your buck! Very compact, very easy to handle, and pretty! Works great. this is working does what it says i don't like it Highly recommend. Very impressed. it's really bad Not very good. I am glad I did a great bargain beware errible Utter fail. Well packaged. Terrible product. Perfect Gift Ideas! These are lovely!! All is good Will buy more eventually! I absolutely love this product Very compact, very easy to handle, and pretty! So far so good. I love both its work and appearance. It's nothing special
on July 24, 2014
My 11 lb Chihuahua mix devoured an entire "small/regular" chew (for dogs up to 25 lbs) in less than 15 minutes - for the previous 3 days he had been working on the same 6" bully stick. Granted, I did pick out a particularly thick bully stick from a bulk bin, but still - 15 minutes for an 11 lb dog to decimate a chew treat that's supposed to last for dogs up to 25 lbs? I would not have considered him an avid chewer based on how he handled the bully stick and a small-dog rawhide chew before that (3-4 days on each). I've only had him 9 days, so I'm trying out various things to see what works, but I will not be buying these again. He didn't chew on it - he crunched it into small pieces and gulped it down, and with a dog of such small stature, a chew of this size is a very substantial treat/snack, on top of all the other small snacks he gets related to training.

Update - the next day my dog had some serious gastrointestinal issues as a result of eating the entire chew in one sitting, and had to be taken to the vet - obviously, I should not have allowed him to finish it, but lesson learned.
on December 17, 2015
My 50+ pound 10 month old Pibble mix is a power chewer and super picky. She hates peanut butter and cream cheese and wet food gives her bad diarrhea, so we were looking for something edible to occupy her as a treat. At first she rejected these big time, but after a couple days, she tried it again and she was in love. She doesn't gobble and swallow these and I haven't had any problems with her getting sick.

These are Edible Nylabones, so they aren't going to last long. We got a pack of the 8 small size or whatever so she could get them every couple days and not break the bank. They're just a nice little treat to give her every once in a while.

I would suggest try them out, monitor your dog. If they're not chewing enough or swallowing big bits, take it away from them. Every dog is different.