Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Size: One Size|Color: Stainless Steel|Change

Showing 1-10 of 204 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 221 reviews
on May 26, 2013
Bought this for my wife. She has been looking for a women's watch that is small, elegant but not flashy looking, easy and secure on/off chain, and does not require frequent battery change. This watch fits all the criteria, plus it has a matching design for man. So not only it ended her search for the 'ideal' watch, but also she was so happy that she bought the matching piece to return me the favor, that was a bonus. We like the surface design's simplicity, also appreciate the fluorescent hands and dots that illuminate in the dark. The 2-tone design has just the right amount of gold mix that adds to the elegance without being flashy. Citizen also did a good job in keeping the women's design smaller than most comparable pieces and still retained all the desirable features, including the sweeping second hand. Used them for 3 months so far, with their Eco-drive and water-resistant to 100 meters, we expect them to last for years. Highly recommended for those like the design.
on July 14, 2012
I have been searching forever for the perfect watch and I believe I have finally found it. I am a physical therapist and needed a watch the looked professional, had a second hand and fit my small wrist. This watch fulfills all three. I really like the two tone color because it goes with anything that I wear and having the day and date handy is also a plus. I had a little difficulty setting the day and almost sent it back. I looked at a previous review that said it doesn't set when the watch is set between 9pm and 4 am. Once I corrected this, I was able to set the day easily. The ruler picture is very accurate, and the band is generously size. I had to have a few links removed. I hope this watch lasts a long time because I don't know if I will be able to find anything better!
on December 11, 2013
Have had this watch for over 6 months, works flawlessly so far. It is feminine looking, and very sturdy - it has been dropped, hit and otherwise abused with no sign of wear. I didn't test it to 300M, but for swimming, bathing, regular use, it is fully water proof. Left in a drawer for a few days it stopped working, so it definitely did not have 7 days of backup. But it was back up and running after a few minutes of sunlight. It has been used primarily indoors, and other than when it was not being worn at all, have had no issues with it stopping or not keeping time.
on May 11, 2015
I have been looking for a watch to replace an older, high end watch that I had worn for many, many years but no longer can be repaired as parts aren't available. I found this and it is everything I wanted and more. It did have to have a number of links removed which I had done at a jewelry store because of there large number of links. It fits my very small wrist perfectly, looks really nice, I have had comments on its attractiveness. I am not usually enamored of "things", this is turning out to be the exception!
on June 19, 2017
I love the watch design but I have a small wrist and need to take out all of the adjustable links and the watch still wont sit correctly on my wrist. I wish there was a smaller band available for the watch.
on July 5, 2017
My wife loves this watch. Excellent value, fits her wrist perfect after having a few links removed. Recommend professional jeweler remove the links. Never have to purchase batteries again. I broke one of her watches trying to open the case to replace battery, thus the Eco system was the perfect replacement. Any light at all recharges the watch.
on December 27, 2014
So far it runs good, looks good, wife happy. There are a couple of things that are not so great. The numbers on the back of the watch need a glass to see them. These are necessary if you want to register your watch. They are even hard to see with a magnifying glass. The day date is also every small and has to be in just the right light to be read. Could be worse but could be better.
on February 16, 2017
I have been looking for a Citizen Eco-Drive two-toned watch for a while. When I saw this on Amazon at this price I jumped on it!! I love it. One of the reviews mentioned the 30 second markings. I wouldn't have even noticed it except that I read the reviews. The picture doesn't do it justice. I was worried about the watch face looking too busy, especially with the day of the week. It's perfect. After working a 10 day stretch I do lose track of which day it is😊. It is very classy, and I'm excited about not having to worry about batteries!
on February 4, 2013
After my last solar watch dying after 14 years of constant wear I could not bear to go back to a battery watch. (Casio wanted 115 to repair and I only paid 100 for it 14 years ago) I love the look of this watch, the weight is appropriate for the size and the two tone really looks smart. :) LOVE IT.

The reason why I went with this one versus another was the extent of description on the page. I found that it answered a lot of my questions. The price and shipping was more reasonable than other places online. I am hoping that this one lasts longer than the last one, but if I get at least that many years of wearing it daily I will consider it money well spent.
on October 30, 2016
Love the watch! I have gotten compliments an the looks of it. Runs well. I had to have 3-4 links taken out to fit my wrist.