Top positive review
8 people found this helpful
on October 24, 2009
We are a family of five with standard home kitchen use. We wanted a dishwasher that cleans well, is simple to use, and has a steel tub. We wanted the stainless tub to avoid the ugly stains that every other washer I have ever owned invetibably got. However, an added bonus outside of looks, is that with a steel tub you can easily side mount the dishwasher, which is a must if you own granite or stone counter tops. We installed the machine ourselves and have owned it for a little over a month:
1. Super quiet at 52dB and does not interfere with conversations, tv, radio, or anything while running.
2. Very easy to use and simple control set up
3. Stainless tub and used to side mount
4. Bottom has wide channels for the water and electrical hook ups, which made installation much easier.
5. Water connection is in the front for easy access, again making installation easy.
6. Cleans our stemware and coffe cups better than any machine I have ever owned. Absolutely no residue.
7. Pots and pans cleaned well with no pre-rinse or scrubbing on my part.
8. The bowl placement for the top rack is not as good as it appears in the pictures, but the bottom rack handles them very well. Top is good too, but you have to space them every third or second post.
9. The top rack is adjustable and has mounts for stem ware, and as wine drinkers, I have loved this function.
10. I have never owned an LG before, but based on my experience so far, I would buy again and recommend to anyone.