Customer Reviews: Merrick Before Grain #1 Chicken Dry Cat Food, 6.6 Pound Bag
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 New Professional Skin Care Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Elvis Presley Shop Cycling on Amazon

on May 14, 2016
The items need to be charged with the included charging cable.
One big problem I have with this bark collar is the fact that you have to remove part of the collar from the device to charge it. I feel if this was placed better, maybe on the side, It would be much easier to charge.
Once charged just follow the simple instructions on setting it up and linking the receiver to the remote. I have had good success in the short time I have been using it on my new puppy to keep her out of my flower beds. Hopefully I will be able to have her off leash in the next two months.
This device does work great and my puppy has responded very well to the training that includes this.
I give this a 4 star review because I don't like the fact that the charging port is behind the collar and hard to get to when you need a charge.
I did receive this product at a reduced cost or for free for my honest and helpful review. I do not give stars undeserving. I will try out and use each item I am reviewing personally. So based on my knowledge of this particular item and how the product preforms for me, I will give you my honest opinion of the quality and workmanship. I do post pictures when possible to show items in use. If you have any questions you need addressed about this product, please do not hesitate to ask and I will get back to you asap. I do hope you find this review to be helpful and it assists you in your selection. Thank you.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2016
This is a great shock collar. I love that you are able to switch the amount of power that is used for a shock, this makes it so you don't need to go hunting to buy one for small dogs or big ones this is for the mall. This comes with a little test kit to make sure that the shock is working, you set the power and when you press the Y button on the remote a light bulb will light up. I wanted to see how powerful this shock collar was and to make sure it was safe from my little 5 lb dog. I set the power to one (1) to start with and tried it on my self. On my arm this gave a surprising tingle, on my neck it made my hold side tense up, this was probably of just where it was on the neck. Seeing this I tried to go to five (5) as a power level and this thing is pretty powerful. If the other levels are this powerful it would be crazy. I'm not sure I will use the shock function on my 5 lb dog because of how powerful it is. But I will be using the other functions of the vibrate feature and the sound feature. These ones will be great for my small dog because neither of these should hurt him just surprise him.

Final: Over all this is a really powerful shock collar and I like that it has differernt functions from just shocking. But I don't really want to put this on my small dog because I don't want to potentially hurt him.

*I got this for free or at a discount to give a full and honest review. If this review was helpful make sure to say so by hitting the button below that says so!
0Comment| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2016
I ordered the remote-controlled dog shock collar. This product arrived on time, and all intact. The product arrived with everything that was suppose to be included. I have a dog who barks at ever single movement when outside, and sometimes even in the house. I have tried other ways to control the barking but nothing worked. I decided to try this shock collar because it has a control that gives you the option to chose the strength of the shock. I tried this collar on my dog, and applied a shock after she did not listen to my first command, and at first he was surprised by the shock. After a few trips outside, and she realized why she was being shocked, it began to work. I am very impressed with this product, and I am surprised at how fast it is working. I would definitely recommend this product to dog owners with the same problem. I received this product for a discount in exchange for my complete honest, and unbiased opinion. I take pride in reviewing products for my own experience, and give an honest point of view.
0Comment| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2016
This is a really nice, basic god training color with sound, vibration, and shock.
It comes with a nice leather collar that you mount everything on, so you don't have to worry about purchasing a separate one.
The buttons are nice and big as well as the display, so you don't have to worry about hitting the wrong button, and you always know what level you are on.
The instructions within this are nice and clear, and give great tips as well.
I have been using this on one of my dogs for the last week or so, and she is responding very well to it. I will continue to work with her with this until she learns the proper behavior I am looking from her.
Overall, I do like this system. I have tried a few others that are just filled with too many buttons and are harder to understand. This one is straight to the point and that makes it easier on me and my dog. For those reasons I would recommend anyone who wants to try a training collar to give this one a go.

I have received this product for free or at a discount in exchange for my honest review, which I take very seriously. I am here for the Amazon shopper who relies on the reviews of others to help aid in their purchasing decisions.
review image review image review image review image
on May 16, 2016
This cutting edge product is an awesome tool when training your dog. No more are the days that you sound like a loud speaker. You can whisper commands to your dog, and re-enforce those commands simultaneously. The LCD enables me to see the settings on the unit, without squinting my eyes. Remote control is great, and my dog can go as far as he wants, without me worrying about the reach. The included leather collar is both easy on my dog’s neck and very quick to strap on, and release. There is a convenient light on the tip of the receiver, that lets you use it as a backup flashlight.
Pros: Rechargeable, so no need to buy batteries. As long as you keep it charged at night. Receiver automatically power off when not in use (saving battery)
Cons: Could be a bit in-humane to shock your dog but sometimes, life is a teaching moment.
Summary: Overall this is an excellent product to train your dog, and reinforce positive commands. Now I can sleep comfortably and dream like my dog. I did not stay, or sit but I did receive this product at a discount for my unbiased opinion.
review image
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2016
WOW! The puppy just has to see it and corrects his behavior.
Did not know it would work so excellently. Have to be careful with the settings, as they really work.
Thank you for this product.
on July 13, 2016
Excellent Training Collar to immediately correct problem/repetitive behaviors. My young dog chased our abundant wild deer: fawns, does, and any animal out of the ordinary to him. My only other recourse was to keep him leashed at all times which would be a shame in our rural setting. When we would see deer grazing while out walking I would tell him "No!" if he began to run forward, & I would zap him once, repeat the command & correction if necessary. Very quickly he learned the consequences of bad behavior & the meaning of no in all situations (chasing our pet pig, ingesting animal feces, etc.). Now he stops immediately when sighting deer & rarely needs an electrical reminder, a verbal command is adequate. I would recommend this item to people with stubborn breeds (ours is a wonderful Pit Bull youngster) & dogs that just tune you out. It is very humane, uncomfortable but not painful. Worked 100% for us!
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2016
I received this Ortz remote control shock collar and immediately went to work charging the unit. In the box was the collar, a shiny shiny collar with a typical belt closure. The charger is included and must be plugged into an electrical outlet and then you would charge the collar shocker and the remote control. Also included is the remote control and the unit that attaches to the collar and gives the shock...and the collar is designed to be waterproof. I chose this particular unit because it has warning beeps I can use. I like that because my dog can get warnings, or I can simply use that function instead of the shock. She is a very active min-pin that barks all the time. So far this is helping. I am hoping that as she learns, all she will need is the warnings and she will discontinue the barking. It says in the instructions to keep the training times to 10 minutes. I will also try it on other issues in the future, but so far so good. I do not see any kind of warranty but other than that this is a very good product.
I received this product at a discounted price or free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. I do not have a stake in the company and have not been compensated in any way for my review. I am also not required to give a good review.

Here is how my star ratings work:
1 Star = Junk. Do not buy.
2 Stars = Not good but some redeemable qualities.
3 Stars = So So...not really recommended
4 Stars = I really like it but there are a few things that could be improved upon.
5 Stars = This product is fabulous, I love and recommend it.
If this review has been helpful to you please click yes below.
on August 15, 2016
I have tested this product thoroughly over the past week and am very impressed with the quality and functions. I have a 3 year old yellow lab that has infinite energy. He hears everything, and naturally barks at everything. Anytime I have company over, I simply put this collar on him and he stops barking entirely. The first couple times he seemed confused by the vibration setting, but he finally figured out if he doesn't bark the collar won't vibrate. I am really weary of shock collars because the vibration setting makes just as large of an impression. It is important not to just keep vibrating/shocking, because the punishment will not associate to a behavior.
Once you have trained your dog to associate this collar with barking, you are golden. I really appreciate how this system includes a free leather collar. Trying to put this on certain other collars can be extremely difficult. This bark collar is extremely easy to use, has efficient programming and range, and is of very good quality. I received this product free to review, but would absolutely recommend it to other dog owners. Look no further for a good bark collar. I hope this review has been of use to you and I would greatly appreciate if you could mark this as helpful. Thank you
0Comment| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2016
Baby steps! Jake is super hyper. Especially when someone new comes over. It's ridiculous and I have to pretend I'm angry for him to stop. He has no concept of boundaries and licks everything he sees. He's all of that and my major source of joy. I'd like to take him in public more, but he's such a spaz. I'm using this collar to gently and slowly tran him to not lose his mind when there are other people around. The adjustable levels are crucial to me. I don't want to shock the crap out of him, I just want to get his attention. He just has a severe case of ADHD and needs to be brought back home, metaphorically. Great for gentle training I love that there are 2 channels on this so if I want to do some training with Brandy, I can do that at the same time. My favorite things about this training collar are that you can set the intensity and that it's remote activated and that it's rechargeable. I've used a bark collar on my dog that passed and that required batteries. Granted, I didn't have to replace them often, but it was still a pain. I received this color at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
review image