Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on May 2, 2014
I bought this for making 8 1/2 by 11 copies for school children. That means that I had to cut every piece. The paper is fine, but it is a shame that the company does not have a good price on 8 1/2 by 11.
on June 6, 2014
This paper makes visually pleasing cover pages for legal documents. The color and weight of the paper are uniform, and it feeds through my multi-function printer with ease.
on October 14, 2013
I ordered theses for our meeting and everyone loved the color and the great price. We are on a budget and this was perfect. If we need more in the future, we will order this!
on November 12, 2014
Did the job. Expensive, but no other options in the small town where I live.
on June 3, 2015
Boise has good quality paper.
on January 23, 2014
this paper product is great, doesn't jam in my copier or printer, very good quality, nice assortment of colors too.
on March 25, 2015
Firewor paper is surprising good.
on August 29, 2014
PERFECT FOR MY NEEDS, I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
on October 18, 2014
OK
on April 22, 2014
i didn't notice the size was wrong for my needs.... will have to employ a paper cutter to us it.