Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 30, 2017
This is one of those classic Tim Burton movies that I remember loving as a kid that I had to have as a adult. Definitely worth the money. I bought it used but it works great. The case has minor scratches but disk worked perfect
on April 16, 2014
One of my favorite movies with Michael Keaton. Though I saw it years ago, it still holds my attention. The actor's were all great. I loved the make-up and costumes. Though gross, Beetlejuice is a terrific character. He was funny and scary at the same time. The story line was good, and interesting. I wouldn't show it to little kids though, don't want them to possibly have nightmares.
3 helpful votes
on November 15, 2017
This movie was a favorite of mine as a kid. I rented it to have a fun movie night with my 11 year old daughter ...and it was fun but there are some curse words (which she was shocked by) and inuendo (which went over her head mostly).
on June 8, 2015
Beetlejuice, one of the great movies of my childhood. Watched this for a bit of nostalgia, and enjoyed it again. Yes, it's dated -- but the performances still hold up -- particularly Michael Keaton as the titular character. He's not in the movie as much as you might think, considering. The scene at the dining table with the Banana Boat song in the background is still ridiculous and over the top, and the perfect moment in the film.
3 helpful votes
on May 3, 2017
This is one of my favorite movies of all times! My kids absolutely love it and they have watched it repeatedly. The songs and dancing are super funny and my family loves the quirkiness of the whole story.
on October 2, 2016
As a kid this movie scared me (serpent room)... I remember being scared to open doors for a couple of weeks thinking that I too would fall into the sand pits and be chased by giant serpents (probably where my fear of snakes came from)... Throughout the years though I realized how much I actually enjoyed the movie and later how much I loved it. Like who wouldn't love that pervert of a man Beetlejuice. I obviously didn't get the dirty jokes as a kid but later on I laughed at all the jokes.... I was like OMG I can't believe I never noticed. Love this movie!
on February 2, 2017
The first inarguable masterpiece by Tim Burton, this is the film that introduced a generation to Harry Belafonte. Chameleon actor Michael Keaton is unrecognizable as the titular character - the "ghost with the most", and his manic energy offers a performance that is without compare. Much more funny than scary, even for '80s kids like myself, this was a movie that the whole family could enjoy (A little scariness and cursing for those with sensitive stomachs). The script offers an exceptionally witty critique of the "Go-go '80s" mindset of making money off other people's assets, even if that means the destruction of the very things that initially were so appealing. This is a common theme in Burton's work to this day, but perhaps no film of his elucidates his premise better. To test the impact of this movie on my generation, try reciting to them "...Beetlejuice, ...Beetlejuice, ...". The glint in their eyes as they invariably shout a third time, "BEETLEJUICE!" will have you looking over your shoulder for sandworms and wide stripes in your dreams....
It's show time!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 29, 2017
When I first saw this movie (I saw it on cable either in 1988 or not too long after that), I was young (in my late 20's) and I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. Since that time, I cannot tell you how many times I have seen this movie (I have seen it so many times I cannot count the number) but it is still funny. It has a dark sense of humor. If you don't have a dark sense of humor, you may not like it like I do but please watch it at least once just to check it out. It's worth it. I love this movie.
on March 28, 2017
This was a favorite of mine and the grandkids loved it when they were small. It is still a hit and now my great grandkids are watching it and laughing.
on August 19, 2017
This is one of those films you can enjoy over and over. Silly, nutty, but great fun. An outstanding cast in their early years doing a really solid job.