Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on May 28, 2016
My girls really enjoyed this Bible. They loved the sparkly and textured cover. Each reading has scripture, discussion questions, everyday examples or chances to act the story out complete with basic scripts. My girls (4 & 7) loved the nights that had skits to perform. It's a great devotional Bible that only takes a few minutes each day to read.
on January 21, 2016
This is a really great devotional for my little girls (4 and 5 yrs). It is easy for them to understand and the stories and activities are short enough to hold their attention for the entire time and keep them interested. They can easily ask questions about content. I would highly recommend for little princesses!
on January 11, 2017
This is such a great gift to little girls, whether it be your little sister, daughter, granddaughter, cousin, niece or even Goddaughter... this will open up their little eyes to Gods truth. No matter what our views are as adults, God speaks about the faith of the little children, let us build them up in truth and with love and this God's Little Princess Devotional Bible aides in doing just that, plus it is a fun and cute way to do it with the little princesses of our world.
on March 2, 2017
I absolutely love this Bible. I bought it for my 7 year old princess and she loves it. She started reading it as soon as we received it. It has "diamonds" on the front cover, it's well made and easy to use and understand. I am so happy I will order another one for my little niece. This would be perfect as a gift for any little princess up to age 10.
on December 26, 2017
This book is very easy to read and understand. My niece enjoys reading all the stories. The books has very vivid illustrations.
on November 28, 2015
great book...teaches children morals and obedience
on July 1, 2017
cute little devotational bible for a Little Princess !!!
on November 19, 2015
My girls (daughter & granddaughters) are loving it. Every little princess will adore the book and be quick to remind you to take time or make time to spend with her and God!
on January 6, 2018
3 year old would not put it down!
on April 6, 2013
I have the Warrior one for boys and LOVE that one. So I got this for my niece. She likes princesses, so was excited, but the activities and things that are in the girl version were not what I expected. I prefer how the Warrior one was done.