Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 126 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 148 reviews
on April 7, 2016
These are to small. My husband has a pair that he wore everyday and they fit perfect so he wanted to replace them with the same thing, so i found these at a great price. The ones at home are 10.5 these are also a 10.5 and they do not fit him he needs an 11 but i am not paying almost 100.00 more for a size 11. A size 10.5 is 80.00 and the 11 are 150.00 thats a 70 dollar difference for a half a size really... So i guess if the company does not do something i am going to have to return them and get my money back and go to a different company. I dont want to but i am going to have to i cant not think of paying 70 dollars more for a half a size.
on December 13, 2014
Being that I wear size 16s I can be a shoe tester... this sadly failed badly. Great styling, good shoe to look at but in less than a month it developed a near hole from wear and tear in the most unlikely place - at the front of the shoe, near the toes.

Please note that I rarely walk around in these shoes. I walk from the car to my office, kick off these shoes and put on my other shoes (black or brown as needed).

Steve Madden has never created a product that I've used with this contrast. As good as it looks is as bad as the quality of manufacture is.
on October 12, 2015
This pair is my second pair. My first pair was my usual size of a 9.5, which is what I ordered. I had to send them back and get a 10, which were still too small/short in the toe area and way too tight across the top. Sent them back and re-ordered them in a 10.5. Hope they fit this time. Nice shoes for driving.
on December 28, 2014
I have a pair of Steve Madden Wyott's which I love. I bought a pair of the Novo driving shoes in dark brown, both are made in China. The Wyott's are excellent but the Novo's are poorly designed and made. The sole of the Novo is three pieces, two in front and one in the rear. The edges of the sole are to far under the shoe which caused me a lot of grief. I was going to keep them in spite of this design flaw, but after wearing them one time the stitching where the tongue meets the upper was unraveling. Very disappointing. I recommend the Wyott over the Novo.
on December 11, 2013
I have purchase this exact shoe (Different colors) from large department stores in the past. These just didn't feel like the same leather quality as I have been used to from the other Madden Novo's. Further more, from one time wearing them the stitching came undone on the left side near the tongue on one shoe??????? I was not going to send them back as I fear these may be discontinued and I will not be able to get them again as they are hard to find in my size/color at this point. I paid a bit extra to have a professional shoemaker secure the stitching. Since the repair they have been great. Reluctant to order any additional "Novo"s" if I find them in the color and size I like.
on November 28, 2016
These are by far my favorite shoes. I got a pair from my sister's friend (they had been her brother's I guess?), and I wore them until there were holes in the soles. I loved them so much, I found them and purchased another pair.

A++ would by again.
on July 22, 2013
I really love the "drivers" look of these shoes. Some ofthe up-scale brands charge several hundres dollars for shoes that look mo better than yhese. I have some other old drivers styled shoes in black color and was looking for another pair in the right shade of brown. These shoes look really great with almost any outfit and they are super comfortable as well. The only possible drawback is that the soles don't seem very durable but I really can't comment on that until I have several months of wear on them. Long story short, these are now among my top three "go to" casual shoes.
on October 8, 2016
As beautiful as usual. But these shoes need to be made in wide (e) as well.
They stretch my feet at the instep and the cords don't look as white this time, hopefully it was just bad handling and will contrast again after some cleaning.
on April 16, 2013
[Original comment with 5 stars] - One day of break in and now the shoe is very comfortable to slip into and out of. Color is very nice as well.

[New comment] - Shoe is still nice and comfortable, but has a horrid smell coming from it.. I have worn a lot of shoes in my life :), and still wear a lot of others so i don't think its my feet. The smell when I take my feet out after the work day is just overpowering. Tried some baking soda last night but its still horrible.. My office stinks bad if i take my shoes off under the desk even for 1 minute..
on September 25, 2013
These were just what I expected for the price and I would consider getting another pair. Not the greatest show, but I wasn't looking for that. I actually wear them pretty often but highly suggest not to wear them in the rain or even when the ground is pretty wet. The water goes right through the top. I walked in a light drizzle today and now my socks are all wet. The way my foot comes in and out ever so slightly causes water to flick up from the sidewalk and get mud specks on the back of my pants.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question