Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on April 30, 2017
I love this game and amazon in one of the few places you can still find it. It is meant for younger kids but my bf and i are 27 and we love it! Select the knows a lot and it gets pretty hard. Select knows some and everyone including kids can enjoy.
on November 9, 2015
So much fun for family game night. You choose which character plays for you so it's easy on the heart to just cheer or in fun "hiss" a character and not the actual player. My 6 and 11 year old both enjoy this, and both win equally depending on what their favorite shows are. They've stump my husband and I quite a few times. It's a picture based trivia game so it's very easy for youngsters to know the answers by recognizing the pictures
on December 14, 2008
As big Disney fans we knew this was a must play game. We had a great time as a family playing this game. Important note for the Wii-your nunchuk can be used as an individual controller when connected to a wii-mote allowing all four of us to play despite the fact we only own three wii-motes. A family of 4 with two wiimotes and nunchuks could then still all play. I thought this was a great feature. The 8 yr old found the game amusing enough to play alone against the computer players. You choose how well you know Disney allowing a more customized game. We found the questions to be pretty easy which made being fast an important part of gameplay. Think of this as a faster paced Disney Scene It game.
on September 11, 2016
gift...recipient really has enjoyed it!
on October 12, 2009
Bought this for Christmas last year because my younger brother is a Disney fanatic. I confess that my family spent the whole week playing each other (with him winning), but after 7 straight days, the content seemed monotonous. The graphics are more "Dumbo" than "Finding Nemo," and there seems to be way too many questions about the "Aristocats."

I would recommend this for young Disney lovers and really really really devoted older Disney lovers. Try to buy it used for a better chance of feeling like you got your money's worth.
on April 29, 2016
Disney think fast came early my family played it right away. The questions are read as well as written. We had so much fun!
on September 25, 2015
Always a fun and great game for all Disney Fans out there.
Game was perfect no scratches but would of been nice if we had the original case to it but oh well. Love it!
on March 26, 2011
I bought this game for my 5 yr old to play. She loves it!! It is fun for all ages. You get to choose a disney character. Everytime you win you get something to use with your character as sunglasses, hats, etc. It challanges you and your child to think,remember, and solve problems. Great for teaching kids. My daughter has learned several new things since she has been playing. I would highly suggest this fun, learning and creative game.
on January 17, 2011
This game is really cute! It's basically a gameshow with questions about Disney movies. Everyone plays as a Disney character (you get to pick your character, buzzer sound, name, and a few other things) and there are tons of different categories. My kids are 5 and 3 and both love it (although we have to help the 3 year old still)! In fact, their grandmother also like it! I highly reccomend this game!
on February 24, 2009
This game is great for Disney fans - my 3 year old, my 18 year old, and even my non-disney fan hubby enjoy playing this together.

It is for 1-4 players (only 2 remotes w/nun chucks are needed for 4 players).

It includes Disney trivia as well as simplistic basic trivia questions for the little ones.

There are different modes of play - so whether you have a short amount of time to sit down and play, or a bit longer, the game has you covered.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question